Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy??

I am not against creatine supplementation because monohydrate has been studied EXTENSIVELY and in my limited understand of the mechanism to work saturation is key.

look, if you can show me a credible peer reviewed journal that proves the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide therapy, or even multiple ones and not just the theory that it causes increased oxidation, and that it's beneficial I will believe you. I have used The University of California library database to look for studies, as well as the obvious pubmed research.

As for the whole big pharma thing, yes I am aware that prescription drugs causes many deaths a year. Yes I am aware that they make more money if you live longer but they don't cure the disease. Am I surprised? No.

Well I was trying to entertain myself since posting on internet forums is just another form of mental masturbation, if anyone else found it funny really doesn't matter.

I mean look at the end of the day if you want to try this it's your right, the placebo effect is a pretty powerful thing.
\

I don't have to prove anything to you and I'm not here trying to sell you shit. The reason I brought this thread back was because I was, like the TS, looking for someone who had any real information(maybe even personal experience)on the subject we are talking about. And I don't really consider "it sounds like it should be bad for you" or a study from 1958 the end all be all.

Let's start over... I'd really, honestly and openly like to see what you have to say about this.

I'm confused on what you think I should refute. What are you suggesting H2O2 should be used for?

I'm not asking you to refute shit. I'm curious if anyone actually has any actual knowledge or experience with this. It is touted as a cure all and a body cleanser.

The only reason I even responded to you is because you were so adament that it and any other "magic pill" are worthless garbage and quackery. I was wondering why you are so sure.

You sure are a mouthy little fucker...

Whatever you do don't read it then. The guy seems pretty objective, though you wouldn't know that if you refuse to read it.

The guy is the exact opposite of objective. He is trying to defend his product which makes money but provides no actual evidence to to why quack report is wrong.

The guy is the exact opposite of objective. He is trying to defend his product which makes money but provides no actual evidence to to why quack report is wrong.

Point taken.

I'm still all for you doing your own research by ingesting it yourself and just reporting back in a few years.

Still? Your other post must have been with your other acct.

Interesting that I should come across this thread.

In Biology lab today, we used the enzyme peroxidase (from a turnip) to make oxygen and water from hydrogen peroxide.

Still? Your other post must have been with your other acct.

Just because I did not communicate to you that when I initially read the thread that I felt that way does not mean it did not happen.
You appear to have an unjustified elitist attitude. Arguing with many educated and intelligent people just for the sake of doing it is not very productive.
I'll even send you the H2O2 free of charge.

Just because I did not communicate to you that when I initially read the thread that I felt that way does not mean it did not happen.
You appear to have an unjustified elitist attitude. Arguing with many educated and intelligent people just for the sake of doing it is not very productive.
I'll even send you the H2O2 free of charge.

I'm still curious why you think I have an elitist attitude.

Back