Hypocritical celebs, liberal politicians, Bloomberg, Schumer, Clintons, Obama

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
So all these liberal celebs (Kim K, George and Amal Clooney etc..) , Hollywood honchos, Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer, Dem politicians want to deprive everyday Americans of guns but they have security details to protect their ass.

Friggin hypocrites. Same as the liberals who chastise the average Joe for driving a pickup while they make prodigious use of private planes and rent out super yachts (like DiCaprio and his virtue signalling Prius)

I was hoping you were going to have some examples of these people being hypocritical.

Well, let's be bipartisan, yeah?

How about conservative celebrities? Ted Nugent harps about supporting the troops, but dodged the draft. Clint Eastwood whinges about soft-handedness, but was a theater-going nancy boy life guard. Bill O'Reilly harps on moral decline while mushroom stamping unsuspecting interns. Kid Rock, Vince Vaughn, and the Duck Dynasty douches bitch about free riders but were born into enormous wealth.

It's all in good fun.

How about conservative celebrities? Ted Nugent harps about supporting the troops, but dodged the draft. Clint Eastwood whinges about soft-handedness, but was a theater-going nancy boy life guard. Bill O'Reilly harps on moral decline while mushroom stamping unsuspecting interns. Kid Rock, Vince Vaughn, and the Duck Dynasty douches bitch about free riders but were born into enormous wealth.

It's all in good fun.

Here ya go....honest we are all fucked.........

It's all in good fun.
Nugent is also a hypocritical POS. The guy literally shit himself to escape the Vietnam draft. But he projects an image of uber patriotism ; same as Bone Spurs Donny.

It's all in good fun.

Lol fair play but the duck dynasty boys were born into pretty low poverty -- the son turned it around

Lol fair play but the duck dynasty boys were born into pretty low poverty -- the son turned it around

Goddammit, this is why you can't rely on anything you hear without looking it up yourself. Touche.

Goddammit, this is why you can't rely on anything you hear without looking it up yourself. Touche.

They are definitely a mix bag. On one hand, they are full on Christian, gun loving, southerner conservatives -- on the other hand, they are college educated, successful, charitable people who adopt black and Asian kids.

Interesting mix of characteristics I guess.

Any message out of hollyweird should only be met with laughter.

Anal Clooney????

So all these liberal celebs (Kim K, George and Amal Clooney etc..) , Hollywood honchos, Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer, Dem politicians want to deprive everyday Americans of guns but they have security details to protect their ass.

Friggin hypocrites. Same as the liberals who chastise the average Joe for driving a pickup while they make prodigious use of private planes and rent out super yachts (like DiCaprio and his virtue signalling Prius)

Is it really hypocritical though? I don´t think paying trained professionals to protect you and not wanting guns in the public hands really conflict that much. Now if they were carrying guns for protection, that would be something else.

The left are a bunch of childlike hypocrites. Breaking news at 11.

They are definitely a mix bag. On one hand, they are full on Christian, gun loving, southerner conservatives -- on the other hand, they are college educated, successful, charitable people who adopt black and Asian kids.

People are often more complex than easily defined boxes and labels.

Your description fits a lot of conservatives.

Is it really hypocritical though? I don´t think paying trained professionals to protect you and not wanting guns in the public hands really conflict that much. Now if they were carrying guns for protection, that would be something else.
It's outsourcing the carrying of weapons in order to protect them, or it's the payment to have someone else use their body as a means of protecting you (up to the point where they are supposed to act as a human shield, depending on what you pay for). I think the analogy works because, at the end of the day, you're still having a means of protection while the common person is supposed to expect to be fine without any means of protection.

Christians never discriminate and never have abortions. It's literally never happened once. EVER

It's outsourcing the carrying of weapons in order to protect them, or it's the payment to have someone else use their body as a means of protecting you (up to the point where they are supposed to act as a human shield, depending on what you pay for). I think the analogy works because, at the end of the day, you're still having a means of protection while the common person is supposed to expect to be fine without any means of protection.
I would assume that the professional armed security guards have undergone rigorous training and have a lot of scrutiny about their rules of engagement, etc. Their clients are also more likely to be targeted than the common person. TBH, I'd be more concerned about a celebrity that claimed to take his/her security in their own hands.

Back