I’m not convinced that Chitos win against O’Malley wasn’t a fluke.

I don't get it, so when someone KOs some else is that a fluke?

Chito hurt him with a kick and finished him on the ground, Sean winning the second one doesn't make this one a fluke, embarrassing take from a "hardcore" forum.

Chiropractic caused the injury.

That injury he caused he will probably never do again so it is kinda lucky in that sense but he did throw the kick to do damage

That being said it's not as fluky as weidman v hall or Silva v weidman2 where they blocked with no intention of doing damage with a block

As I sad: lol.
Lol, at the end of the fight Omalley was cleaning the canvas with his shorts. Chito sat him down and Sean stayed there for a good two minutes. Meanwhile Chito was circling the octagon like a lion.

10 more seconds in round 5 and Chito would have been champ.

Its not a fluke...this isn't fucking soccer, tennis or some other dumb sport....its a fight. Vera landed a solid leg kick that compromised Omalley's leg...exactly what the purpose of it is at its core, sure you get a point if it land but the idea is to hurt your opponent...period. Omalley lost the fight, sure maybe he is the better skilled striker but that doesn't always mean he is going to win the fight.

I don't get it, so when someone KOs some else is that a fluke?

Chito hurt him with a kick and finished him on the ground, Sean winning the second one doesn't make this one a fluke, embarrassing take from a "hardcore" forum.
Well obviously they mean because the result of the leg kick was such a freak occurrence

Lol, at the end of the fight Omalley was cleaning the canvas with his shorts. Chito sat him down and Sean stayed there for a good two minutes. Meanwhile Chito was circling the octagon like a lion.

All you have to do is walk around the octagon "like a lion" after getting used as target practice and that means more? Obviously O'malley wouldn't have sat down if it wasn't the end of the fight. He wouldn't have even traded in the pocket like that if it wasn't the last 10 seconds.

I can only imagine how much you'd ridicule someone if it was the other way around and they tried to act like it meant more that O'malley hurt him at the end amd was "parading like a lion" after getting fucked up for 5 rounds

Its not a fluke...this isn't fucking soccer, tennis or some other dumb sport....its a fight. Vera landed a solid leg kick that compromised Omalley's leg...exactly what the purpose of it is at its core, sure you get a point if it land but the idea is to hurt your opponent...period. Omalley lost the fight, sure maybe he is the better skilled striker but that doesn't always mean he is going to win the fight.
Footage of Chito honing in directly and purposefully into the perineal nerve:
200w.gif

Man if it wasn't a fluke you'd think you'd see it all the time instead of once in a thousand fights.

All you have to do is walk around the octagon "like a lion" after getting used as target practice and that means more? Obviously O'malley wouldn't have sat down if it wasn't the end of the fight. He wouldn't have even traded in the pocket like that if it wasn't the last 10 seconds.

I can only imagine how much you'd ridicule someone if it was the other way around and they tried to act like it meant more that O'malley hurt him at the end amd was "parading like a lion" after getting fucked up for 5 rounds

Sean looked like an injured gazelle laying in the corner of the cage after the fight. That's not good optics.

Vera got 50-45'd and looked like an extra from the Walking Dead at the end of the fight...and you're talking up a body shot which landed with one second to go lol.

Yeah exactly, people called Leon Edwards set up on Usman in the second fight a fluke too. The only fluke about those strikes is the extent of the damage they did, but even then, when stuff lands flush that's what's supposed to happen.

It was a fluke in the sense that a calf kick rarely hits the sweet spot to cause a perineal palsy like that and there’s no way he intended to do that specifically. He finished the fight though so fair play.

Vera got 50-45'd and looked like an extra from the Walking Dead at the end of the fight...and you're talking up a body shot which landed with one second to go lol.
What is important is that we saw what would happen if Omalley actually throws down with a guy like Chito. It was wise of Sean to dance around the entire fight rather than square up and fight Chito like a man.

Sean looked like an injured gazelle laying in the corner of the cage after the fight. That's not good optics.
If that's all you saw instead of the fucking 25 minute fight that was a shutout. Pretty sure I already made that point

Back