I’m worried about the way Zhang fights

TheHotorious

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of her. But the way she fought JJ reminds me of the way Cody fights. Girl just doesn’t care and will brawl anytime but that’s good if she’s confident in her skills but if she fights like that just cause she likes to brawl? Oh man. What do you guys think?

Edit: Also, I hope I’m wrong about Zhang that she fights similarly to Cody.

Also, I would like to take this chance to say that the fans of JJ are worse than Conor’s fans, a lose is a lose. Been hearing people say JJ got robbed twice from Zhang and Rose. Significant strikes don’t mean anything if JJ looked like a damaged can compared to her opponents lol.

She’s more skilled and a LOT disciplined than Garbrandt

Plus she has what seems to be an iron chin

No man. Shes like a female Paulo Costa. Cody Garbrandt is a peanut brain who swings wildly and gets knocked out. Weili has great technique. Joanna is just a muay thai world champion so her technique is better. Weili was just more durable and hits harder.

Last edited:
No man. Shes like a female Paulo Costa. Cody Bryant is a peanut brain who swings wildly and gets knocked out. Weili has great technique. Joanna is just a muay thai world champion so her technique is better. Weili was just more durable and hits harder.
Weird cuz Cody has better technique than Paulo ....

The only one that could KO her is Andrade and she already finished her, Rose maybe but I doubt it ( Rose decisions her though)

Honestly until the eventual Joanna rematch I only see Rose and Tatiana suarez giving her issues.

She fought about as good of a fight that night as anyone could've. JJ on her game is a tough fight for anyone and not only did she win. She won a stand up war with her... So I'm not to worried about how she fights.

That's how you gotta fight JJ or she will eat you up

Plus she has what seems to be an iron chin

LOL
tenor.gif

Zhang does take damage, and chins fade with time. She seemed to have to have gotten stunned sometimes, and Joanna is very far from a power puncher even tho she's very technical, I think Rose whoops Zhang and possibly stops her, Tatiana might also have a good chance

Zhang does take damage, and chins fade with time. She seemed to have to have gotten stunned sometimes, and Joanna is very far from a power puncher even tho she's very technical, I think Rose whoops Zhang and possibly stops her, Tatiana might also have a good chance

I like Zhang, but this. Rose was always gonna get her belt back, it's just gonna be from Zhang instead of mini Cyborg.

Not that many power punchers in the women's strawweight division. Hell, not even that many power punchers in the bantamweight men's division outside of EPO dillashaw. The cumulative damage over time will be something to monitor by professionals though.

Lol at people acting like Cody isn't ridiculously skilled.

Stop worrying about other adults you don't even know in person, there's so many pussies in this site wtf isn't this an mma forum?

Not quite as bad as Cody.

JJ usually picks girls apart so it was quite impressive to see Weili go toe to toe with her.

Not that many power punchers in the women's strawweight division. Hell, not even that many power punchers in the bantamweight men's division outside of EPO dillashaw. The cumulative damage over time will be something to monitor by professionals though.
Garbrandt, Yan, Moraes, Aldo can knock the lights out of anyone in that division, hell even Dodson has power. There are more exemples. Some bantamweights can definitly crack

<Deported1>

No woman ever is more skilled than Garbrandt, despite him being KO'd 3 times in a row by top opposition at male bantamweight.

Fuck, no woman ever is more skilled than, say, Rob Font.

(not saying Zhang is bad for WMMA standards, she's quite elite, one of the best we've seen)

If Rose doesn't get Zangief'd by Andrade again, she pieces Zhang up.

Nah, Zhang seems to actually have a decent chin, and good fight IQ.
Also, unlike Garbrandt, Zhang actually successfully defended her belt.

Oh fuqq me, MMA fans are little bitches these days...

WAR ZHANG!

WAR JOANNA!

BUSHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Back