I’ve been watching a lot longer than all of y’all, it can not be denied

Dat boy Bones is the greatest to ever do it, he’d fuck your favourite fighter up, bar none.
he f$cked up my boy machida.and im one of the notorious machida fanboy here
people back then knew he was the present and the future of mma

Got ya beat by a few years there sir. My original account after a year got wiped when Sherdog switched servers in 2000-2001, so everyone who was on then got a start date of 2001 after that. I rarely post but have legit been on this site every damn day for 22+ years. J.J looked a bit out of sorts on the feet as he mentioned yet was at home on the ground. Very impressive nonetheless. Stipe presents a good challenge and im very much looking forward to that bout.

Hespect for join date but while you were busy posting thousands of times like a nerd I was studying the blade
"StUDyiNG dA BlAde"
907e7057b1bbee07baba78981b6b6368a15d3f19r1-340-191_hq.gif

Dude, more than P4P GOAT, Jones is the most lethal person with the bare hands in a fight. He would fuck up any other human being that ever lived, only beings from another species could kill that man in an 1vs1 struggle, that title is better than MMA GOAT for me

You haven't been here longer than all of us.

TUF noob checking in here. Telling you you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Get some more experience boy, then come at me

You haven't. I was watching for many years before my join date. I'm the goat.
Let's have a super fight

Yes he is the GOAT, too bad his career is tainted but it is what it is.

I
Dat boy Bones is the greatest to ever do it, he’d fuck your favourite fighter up, bar none.
Ive been watching longer than you
I got pics with monson and burkmannfrom 2005

Damn you got thousands of posts, you know there’s an offline world too nerd.

don’t fear me, fear the ….

You're not the oldest account here, one would even dare say say that... You ain't shit.

My join date is before yours, you don’t know shit

Are you a time traveler from the past? What's it like in the US before the 08 crash? Do you remember boarding planes without taking your shoes off? Is a gallon of gas still cheaper than a gallon of name brand water?

I’ve been watching a lot longer than all of y’all, it can not be denied

How long before UFC 1 were you watching the UFC?
That's a pretty bold claim, and I call bullshit. I highly doubt you ordered the first ufc on ppv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back