I’ve bet my 2018 Audi A4 that burns will win tommorow.

I expect Khamzat to win, but if Burns pulls the upset I did put a small wager on him, as the odds were pretty low risk/high reward and there are still questions about Khamzat against better competition.

Screenshot_20220409-131848_Chrome.jpg

Either way, this was bonus funds from my last bet with Bovada, so it doesn't cost me shit. Either way it goes, I'm good.

Khamzat by TKO though.

No thanks, I’ll keep my good ole 2014 Rogue and 2015 is 300.

Knew a guy with a relatively young A4 and it had some kind of catastrophic failure. He tried to blame his mechanic but I knew it was the car. I convinced him to get an Accord Sport for something more reliable
I don't like Audi's either, I wouldn't trust them. I keep an old Camry around '04 as a knockaround car. I drive a Lexus for my regular car. I would never buy an Audi. I keep my cars for years so I wouldn't trust that car. Accord is a good car.

@Versez cool idea and all but how is it gonna work. Are you gonna sell the Audi and split the money between us or are you just gonna give it to some lucky guy. Also if you win, do we need to buy you another Audi?

wrong-bet-jean-claude-van-damme.gif

TS is doing joy laps of his street in anticipation of handing over the keys of the Audi to its new owner today.

Back