Social I almost just got in a fight

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Evening boys! Wife was off today getting our antique shop ready for a holiday event and I didn't feel like cooking, so we decided to grab Mexican takeout.

I call it in easy peasy and head over as they are about 10 minutes away. I park, no issue and I'm in a good mood...so close to being done with school!

I walk towards the entrance and three people are basically blocking the door smoking. Two guys and a female...one dude is about 6'1" but rail thin, the other guy is Roganesque and fat, and the female is a dump truck.

I say excuse me to get by and the girl flips like a soccer player right into a metal table. Phantom punch reminiscent of the old Yakuza Pride days.

Rail boy yells, "You fucking push her!?!?" I immediately stop with the door open, look him dead in his soul and ask him if he's talking to me.

Dump truck lady tells me her ass hurts and Rogie tells me I need to buy them a shot.

I chuckled and said to the group, "Whatever you are thinking, fucking rethink it. We good or not?"

I had my plan and anything other than silence or a simple yes, I was swarming no joke.

They are silent so I go in and get my food at the host stand. Rogie and dump truck come in and he says he was just joking...I know they were not.

I get the food and walk out with no further issues, but boys, I was going to fill that entrance with uppercuts.

Cliffs: I got Mexican and almost fought Temu Joe Rogan, a grown up Honey Boo Boo and a methy construction guy.

Evening boys! Wife was off today getting our antique shop ready for a holiday event and I didn't feel like cooking, so we decided to grab Mexican takeout.

I call it in easy peasy and head over as they are about 10 minutes away. I park, no issue and I'm in a good mood...so close to being done with school!

I walk towards the entrance and three people are basically blocking the door smoking. Two guys and a female...one dude is about 6'1" but rail thin, the other guy is Roganesque and fat, and the female is a dump truck.

I say excuse me to get by and the girl flips like a soccer player right into a metal table. Phantom punch reminiscent of the old Yakuza Pride days.

Rail boy yells, "You fucking push her!?!?" I immediately stop with the door open, look him dead in his soul and ask him if he's talking to me.

Dump truck lady tells me her ass hurts and Rogie tells me I need to buy them a shot.

I chuckled and said to the group, "Whatever you are thinking, fucking rethink it. We good or not?"

I had my plan and anything other than silence or a simple yes, I was swarming no joke.

They are silent so I go in and get my food at the host stand. Rogie and dump truck come in and he says he was just joking...I know they were not.

I get the food and walk out with no further issues, but boys, I was going to fill that entrance with uppercuts.

Cliffs: I got Mexican and almost fought Temu Joe Rogan, a grown up Honey Boo Boo and a methy construction guy.
Next time just drop my name and they'll back off.

Next time just drop my name and they'll back off.

526611.jpg

No one would even dare! :)

sounds like youre shit at deescalating situations. It could have ended badly for you.

Back