I am an expert on Peds so I can clear it up easy folks

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It is as simple to fail the test as say Jon Jones was doing a signing event and say Lance Armstrong is next to him and happens to sneeze in his direction that can trigger a positive test folks. So you gotta understand Jon is innocent in all this mess........

How many picograms of snot is that?

Well that's where things get really complicated folks.....Depending on how SImazaine and how much blenight and Binzorinz there was consumed there is a good chance this stays in Jon's system up to 96 months folks....

this guys a dumbass folks

I bet Brendan Schaubs comedy routine is more humorous than this thread.

The only other thing possible is Jon took his brothers coffee had no clue what was in there and his brother says he didn't have any idea either so kinda makes alot of sense there too......

It is as simple to fail the test as say Jon Jones was doing a signing event and say Lance Armstrong is next to him and happens to sneeze in his direction that can trigger a positive test folks. So you gotta understand Jon is innocent in all this mess........

Can you get this confirmed by Jason Blaha?

So it was environmental contamination as Novinsky says? Wow mister you sure are smart. Wastelanded

Thanks mate, great to hear from an expert.

Well that's where things get really complicated folks.....Depending on how SImazaine and how much blenight and Binzorinz there was consumed there is a good chance this stays in Jon's system up to 96 months folks....

Wow man, I consider myself a berry berry smart man but I have no idea what your talking about. you must be as smart as me but in respects towards PED's. Props dude. We dotn have many of our kind here in sherdog. a dying breed.

Wow man, I consider myself a berry berry smart man but I have no idea what your talking about. you must be as smart as me but in respects towards PED's. Props dude. We dotn have many of our kind here in sherdog. a dying breed.

You are welcome really trying to just explain how poor Jon is innocent in all this.....

220px-Wasteland_Coverart.png

I hate to kick a man when he's down, but your thread is bad even for a troll thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back