I am now legit convinced that Alex Pereira is ducking Chimaev you ain't fooling nobody

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
First of all this 205 offer is an absolute joke to even make that offer in the first place. The best thing he could have done and said is if he was being sincere and serious. ''I can't make weight for UFC 283 in January but lets do it in Febuary or March''.. That is what sincere and truthful offer is called..

But instead Poatan dropped a sneaky offer against the unsuspecting Chimaev
morgan-freeman-you-sneaky-thing-you.gif

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says... no one is screaming at Dana or anyone else to fight that psycho.

He seems so different level that I don't blame 'em.

I don't understand these moronic Khamzat nuthuggers. This guy beat a 155er at welterweight, has zero wins against top 10 middleweight competition, Izzy is next in line anyway with an immediate rematch, yet these morons support Khamzat in calling out an impossible 185 title shot!?

Pereira literally CANNOT fight Khamzat at 185. Even if he offered, Dana White wouldn't allow it. Even if Izzy doesn't take an immediate rematch, Whitaker is clearly next. And Pereira has stated that he's not ready to cut weight again so soon for UFC 283, which by the way desperately needs a main event. A fight at LHW between these two makes a world of sense specifically for UFC 283.

Khamzat gets his 'big name fight' he's been challenging people for. But oh no, LITTLE BABY CHIMAEV is gonna cry because he can't get an undeserved title shot.

Last edited:
I think that's just a way to let Khamzat know that he hasn't done enough in the division to get a title shot, so he made a ridiculous offer

If chimaev was after me I’d start violently shaking, foaming at the mouth and slowly curl into a ball. I’m so terrified at the mere thought of fighting chimaev that I had to go get some warm coco and lay hey with my cat to calm me down. God speed to pereira and I hope he’s able to sleep tonight.

Pereira ain’t ducking shit.

He can’t cut down to 186 at short notice… Look at him…

As crazy as it seems. He thinks he can actually beat Chimeav

Khamzat is the only one ducking people. He just ducked Costa and has been ducking Magny. His whole tough guy shtick is fake a fuck

I think that's just a way to let Khamzat know that he hasn't done enough in the division to get a title shot, so he made a ridiculous offer
I’d like to get my greasy mitts on one of those chechen hats. I’d wear it around silly and be looking at people sideways.

I think it's a serious fight offer.

The UFC 185 title is off limits right now, waiting for Izzy's rematch. Agree or disagree with immediate rematches, you must acknowledge the reality that Izzy is next. A Pereira fight at LHW doesn't delay the middleweight title picture, and gives UFC 283 a main event that it desperately needs.

Khamzat doesn't even deserve a title shot in ANY weight class, and this would be a huge fight for him. If it's such easy money, he should be jumping all over this fight offer.

As much as I like to take shots a Chimmy it doesn't makes sense for him to fight Poatan if it's not for the belt. I agree with OP this is a super weak callout by Alex.

As much as I like to take shots a Chimmy it doesn't makes sense for him to fight Poatan if it's not for the belt. I agree with OP this is a super weak callout by Alex.
What makes you think Chimaev deserves a shot at the 185 belt, let alone ANY BELT. That's right, he doesn't deserve a title shot in any weight class.

Chimaev should take this fight or shut the fuck up. He's embarrassing himself.

Last edited:
What makes you think Chimaev deserves a shot at the 185 belt, let alone ANY BELT. That's right, he doesn't deserve a title shot in any weight class.

Chimaev should take this fight or shut the fuck up like the little bitch he is.
Harsh, but fair.

I don't understand these moronic Khamzat nuthuggers. This guy beat a 155er at welterweight, has zero wins against top 10 middleweight competition, Izzy is next in line anyway with an immediate rematch, yet these morons support Khamzat in calling out an impossible 185 title shot!?

Pereira literally CANNOT fight Khamzat at 185. Even if he offered, Dana White wouldn't allow it. Even if Izzy doesn't take an immediate rematch, Whitaker is clearly next. And Pereira has stated that he's not ready to cut weight again so soon for UFC 283, which by the way desperately needs a main event. A fight at LHW between these two makes a world of sense specifically for UFC 283.

Khamzat gets his 'big name fight' he's been challenging people for. But oh no, LITTLE BABY CHIMAEV is gonna cry like a little bitch because he can't get an undeserved title shot.

Stop spamming the thread fool.. Are you called Dana White? Are you his bitch or employee? If not stop speaking on behalf of Dana... Shout up..

Worse candidates have gotten Title shoot.. Giving Chimaev the TS won't be a crime or worse then Sonnen or Vitor having a crack at Jon Jones or even Cejudo at Aljo

Khamzat was calling to rematch former LW Burns for a fight at MW, ironic. I think Khamzat will for sure be at least WW champ, & maybe double champ 1 day, but it wasn't right for him to tell Burns to fight him at MW.

You're the one that keeps replying and getting clapped with logic.

Why don't you make like a tree and fuck off, kid.

You are spamming the thread with nonsense such as a 100th trilogy fight etc etc.. You ain't the UFC or Dana.. Excuse me bro

Khamzat was calling to rematch former LW Burns for a fight at MW, ironic. I think Khamzat will for sure be at least WW champ, & maybe double champ 1 day, but it wasn't right for him to tell Burns to fight him at MW.
I can acknowledge Chimaev's talent and potential, but him missing weight so badly for his last fight is a huge red flag to me. He even pulled the "I wanted to make weight but the doctor gave me a note and told me not to!" excuse.

The fact that Chimaev needed a doctor's note excuse to not make weight is a problem. That means he's mentally weak. I don't see him making 170 pounds consistently enough to win the championship in that division. And as talented as he is, can he win the belt at 185? I'm just not sure he beats the likes of Adesanya, Whittaker, and Vettori.

First of all this 205 offer is an absolute joke to even make that offer in the first place. The best thing he could have done and said is if he was being sincere and serious. ''I can't make wait for UFC 283 in January but lets do it in Febuary or March''.. That is what sincere and truthful offer is called..

But instead Poatan dropped a sneaky offer against the unsuspecting Chimaev
morgan-freeman-you-sneaky-thing-you.gif
Alex never wanted the fight. He was just trolling rat lip for trying to fight Gilbert at 185.

Explain to me why Khamzat should get a MW title without having beaten anyone in the top 10 and only having 2 fights period at 185 in the UFC. He's currently not even ranked at MW. It's completely ridiculous. I'm not saying that he may not win and possibly quite easily, but there is a ranking system and hierarchy. You don't just come get granted a title shot for nothing. I know Pereira didn't do much, but he at least beat someone in the top 10, and he was a champion outside the UFC and had history with Adesanya.

Back