"I Am Santa Claus" Documentary with Mick Foley and Others

G

Guestx

Just found this on Netflix and watching it now. Pretty interesting to see these guys in their regular lives when they're not playing Santa.

that is very interesting.

for some reason as a kid my dad always told me santa was fake and the person giving me presents was actually the phantom of the opera.

one of those santas has a legit epic beard.

Can't watch video right now. My dad used to be a mall Santa (yes, really). He didn't have a real beard or take it super serious or anything. He was a weird dude though.

I have a picture as a kid, where I am bawling my little eyes out from a mall Santa. My parents even told me that I punched the Santa in his Christmas jewels and he got pissed.

Those mall Santas always creep me out. They are like the Santa in "A Christmas Story", imo.

Those mall Santas always creep me out. They are like the Santa in "A Christmas Story", imo.

Ha, I never felt that way. When I was a kid I was all about going to see Santa. I had to make sure he knew what the fuck I wanted for Christmas.

Heard about this because of Mick Foley, didnt know it was on Netflix already though
Will watch tonight

Back