• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am studying medicine and Jon Jones is full of s**t

Nice, whereabouts you studying?

The downside to Imperial is that we are not very big, not a very sociable university.

Plus we have a high proportion of international students.

prefer not to say, but London has 5 med schools and im at one of them ;)

international students got no bants mate.

Jon Jones is so full of shit that he cut himself the other day and shit came out of him.

Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is an abnormal heart rhythm characterized by rapid and irregular beating of the atria. Often it starts as brief periods of abnormal beating which become longer and possibly constant over time.

@Touch of Death you're my new best friend

your av reminded me of Baevril Lavigne

16337916.gif

Didn’t need a Med student to confirm both JJ and the UFC are full of shit...Guilt Free Streaming everyone.

prefer not to say, but London has 5 med schools and im at one of them ;)

international students got no bants mate.
Bro, I couldn't do medicine man.

Doing A-Levels, UKCAT, BMAT, interviews etc.

Too much man.

Respect.

I got top percentile in my year

I ain't thick son

Maybe not thick, but lacking judgement. Someone with a bit of common sense would realize he’s not qualified to make statements like you did.

I spent 2 minutes watching Mike Dolce weight cutting tips. Therefor, I am an expert in broscience and call bullshit on your entire premise.

Get fucked.

Bro, I couldn't do medicine man.

Doing A-Levels, UKCAT, BMAT, interviews etc.

Too much man.

Respect.

the UKCAT was the biggest pile of shit in existence

manz was staring at a screen looking for shapes and patterns and just guessed everything (logically) lol

i got 2 years to go

I spent 2 minutes watching Mike Dolce weight cutting tips. Therefor, I am an expert in broscience and call bullshit on your entire premise.

Get fucked.

go suck conor's 5 inch pencil dick, fass!

Back