I am studying medicine and Jon Jones is full of s**t

@Dr J educate these fools who are doubting me

#SherdogDoctorsUniteAgainstDumbassesWhoThinkTheyKnowWhatTheyAreTalkingAbout

@Dr J educate these fools who are doubting me

#SherdogDoctorsUniteAgainstDumbassesWhoThinkTheyKnowWhatTheyAreTalkingAbout
Mike Dolce > Scientists. He gets fighters on weight.

Come at me bro.

OK then prove it please, provide evidence. Any articles regarding the authentication of your statement?You being a medical student is not good enough.

It all leads to an AKI

F1.large.jpg

The findings indicate that the habitual use of steroids has serious harmful effects on the kidneys that were not previously recognized. Athletes who use anabolic steroids may gain muscle mass and strength, but they can also destroy their kidney function. ... This disease typically occurs when the kidneys are overworked.

I know what i'm talking about

what are your qualifications?
Although I do agree that something fishy is going on, but I do not have enough evidence or should I say knowlege at this point to say something as a fact!

Although I do agree that something fishy is going on, but I do not have enough evidence or should I say knowlege at this point to say something as a fact!

this is sherdog bro

Everything is a fact until you're proven wrong on here!

Be more confident in your own Factinions

It all leads to an AKI

F1.large.jpg

The findings indicate that the habitual use of steroids has serious harmful effects on the kidneys that were not previously recognized. Athletes who use anabolic steroids may gain muscle mass and strength, but they can also destroy their kidney function. ... This disease typically occurs when the kidneys are overworked.
First of all it is a flow chart, hypothesis most likely, any studies or trials conducted to prove that, secondly this is a completely different point, You are saying steroids cause AKI which maybe right, but what does this point has to do with the previous point that you made?

Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days

he's not in his 60s with end stage kidney disease or some shit

he doesn't have hyperkalemia or anything like that.

he's up to something!!

get this guy OUT Of the UFC!!!!

This isn't football

he could kill someone!!
I think am pretty certain the substance Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol via oral administration) is actually metabolized in the liver, and there are various metabolites produced and newer tests have shown that they can detect what are called 'long-term' metabolites up to 40 or 50days after ingestion.

But YES i agree that there's no way at all for the 17months that have elapsed since July 2017.

An eloquent poster @Rea_ctor (thank you sir!) made this post on the issue earlier today about urine testing for this substance and I think it's coherent and pretty accurate :

feel the need to post this again, it's from a medical research publication on the subject in 2016 after they brought the new test out for turinabol.

In general, this is the case for most oral-exogenous steroids. When oral-exogenous steroids enter the body, they are heavily metabolized by the gastrointestinal tract and liver resulting in the creation of structurally distinct metabolites, excreted into the urine (Kicman, 2008). Anti-doping tests are intended to identify these unique metabolites in the urine of the athlete, using techniques such as gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). These metabolites will be excreted by the body for a period of time, after which Oral-Turinabol itself can no longer be detected in the urine (Kicman, 2008).

The initial tests could only identify Oral-Turinabol based metabolites that would be excreted for a few days in the urine.

However, as research expanded on the drug and additional metabolites were discovered, the window for detection for these newer metabolites was extended to around 20 days (Catlin, 2016).

In the last several years, a new long-term metabolite, referred to as the M4 metabolite, was identified that increases the window of detection to at least 40-50 days. The chemistry of Oral-Turinabol, however, appears to be such that after 20 days only the long-term metabolite would be detectable, while the parent and other identifying metabolites would no longer be detectable.

To conclude:
40-50 days absolute max that the substances metabolites can be found and even that is wishful thinking with 20 days being more realistic.

First of all it is a flow chart, hypothesis most likely, any studies or trials conducted to prove that, secondly this is a completely different point, You are saying steroids cause AKI which maybe right, but what does this point has to do with the previous point that you made?

im talking out of my ass mate, I have no clue what's going on!

Stop breaking my gimmick!

literally posted the first thing on google with "kidney and steroids"

lol

AND JONES WAS FOUND WITH THEM IN HIS SYSTEM

what don't you get here

again, what are your qualifications son?

Sports physiologist. My colleague who is specifically looking into this - and has the same point of view I do - is a biochemist and former researcher for the WHO. And if you are a student, we are old enough to be your parents, son.

Shouting and patronizing on your part serves no purpose. Particularly when it is arrogant, and, in this case, foolish. Your statement about how quickly they cleared the system in the OP was just plain wrong. Numerous compounds may be detected for weeks, months and over a year in some instances, not:

"Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days"

As compounds being detected over 1.5 years in various tests remains correct. You are wrong.

Are you at least honest enough to admit that?

I agree. USADA"s explanation is garbage.

There's no way that PEDs can persist in his body for that long, especially since he's passed multiple tests in the 15 month period.

For a "pinch of salt in an olympic swimming pool", those drugs sure managed to stick around.

Deca-Durabolin, Norandren, Dynabolan, Anabolicum, Turanabol Depot, Durabolin, Anabolin, Fenobolin, and Turinabol all remain in the system for 12 to 18 months. If you take any of these compounds, be aware that you will likely be unable to pass a steroid test for 12 to 18 months. Since it’s very often hard to predict what field we’ll be in over a year from now, these substances should be avoided.

The real mystery is in fact the substance found. T-bol is some ancient eastern block shit that no modern professional athlete would take. It doesn't even make sense.

Sports physiologist. My colleague who is specifically looking into this - and has the same point of view I do - is a biochemist and former researcher for the WHO. And if you are a student, we are old enough to be your parents, son.

Shouting and patronizing on your part serves no purpose. Particularly when it is arrogant, and, in this case, foolish. Your statement about how quickly they cleared the system in the OP was just plain wrong. Numerous compounds may be detected for weeks, months and over a year in some instances, not:

"Hello everyone, I'm a medical student and this story of having PEDs in your system 1.5 years later is SHITE.

your kidneys clear that shite up easily in a matter of days"

As compounds being detected over 1.5 years in various tests remains correct. You are wrong.

Are you at least honest enough to admit that?

<31>

Back