I asked ChaptGPT this question...Do you agree with the answer?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I really wanted to know the answer to this question for the longest time and I asked ChatGPT the following question:

chat.png

Frank Dux? Cause this literally happened

l2736078flga1.jpg

Steve Fox would smash Tyler Durden, because he's actually Narrator, Edward Nortons character who hadn't thrown a punch in his life until 6 weeks ago. Meanwhile Fox has been training boxing for years. No contest, the boxer smashes and middle management office dweeb.

Steve Fox would smash Tyler Durden, because he's actually Narrator, Edward Nortons character who hadn't thrown a punch in his life until 6 weeks ago. Meanwhile Fox has been training boxing for years. No contest, the boxer smashes and middle management office dweeb.

Training > All

Tyler Durden had the physical tools of Edward Norten. And not American History X juiced up skinhead Edward Norton. This guy:

fight-club-1999-jared-leto-edward-norton-fgcb-005foh-moviestore-collection-BKANW9.jpg

Aside from a sneaky punch to the ear, Durden has very little in the way of offensive martial arts attacks.

Dont feed the monster chatgta is already full of itself. You knew the answer but needed to validate it by a bot. I have never and will never use it trash invention by some nerd with no friends. Talking to yourself is more dignified than talking to a robot who is already plotting your race death.

Frank Dux vs Steven Seagal

Frank Dux

Goku vs Superman

Silver age Superman smashes Goku

Big titties vs Big asses

Why not both...... I was a fool for so long now I've got both......

Steven Seagal vs Boy George is the money fight.

Tyler Durden didn't even care about winning. He just wanted to feel something.

There's a chance he beats himself up and saves Fox the trouble. He does it at least twice in the movie.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back