I bought a PS4. Now what?

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
After eight years of exclusively gaming on Xbox, the Black Friday deals finally got too good to ignore.

I pretty much bought it for exclusives only, as my clan is on Xbox. I picked up Space Hulk Death Wing and it came with Spider-Man, but please make recommendations. I have no idea what is even available.

I am an FPS enthusiast but will keep Destiny and CoD for the Xbone.

That in mind, what do the good people at Sherdog recommend?

Horizon Zero Dawn and the Last of Us Remastered.

Pick up a quaint, little journey where art and pain collide, also known as Bloodborne.

And may you find your worth in the waking world.

why keep destiny on the XBox you got the PS4 now you can get the exclusives

Hit it with a hammer and then ship it back as damaged goods

Traitor lol. I don't know man the usual suspects like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us, Uncharted 4, shit like that is a good start.

After eight years of exclusively gaming on Xbox, the Black Friday deals finally got too good to ignore.

I pretty much bought it for exclusives only, as my clan is on Xbox. I picked up Space Hulk Death Wing and it came with Spider-Man, but please make recommendations. I have no idea what is even available.

Welcome. I'm not a Sony fan, in fact I think their consoles are inferior to Microsofts however, I have owned all Playstations and will continue to do so because Sony publishes amazing games.

Here is what your should do. Purchase and play these games in any order you like.

Uncharted: Collection
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us Remastered
Rachet and Clank
Spiderman
Horizon: Zero Dawn
God of War 3 Remastered
God of War
Until Dawn
Detroit: Become Human (if you like it, then play Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls)
The Order: 1886

After these,

Bloodborne
The Last Guardian (if you like then play Shadow of the Colossus)

The Last of Us Remastered, God of War, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Show if you're a baseball fan.

If you like FPS you should have bought a PC.

He should have a bought a PC regardless of his favorite genre, because PC has the best graphic potential and is the most flexible. But.... you also need to have a Sony console so he is correct in his purchase. It was the Xbox One that he didn't need. The 360? Sure. But not the One. That's why I never bought. It literally adds zero value to a PC + PS4 combo.

BTW, I hope you got the Pro. If you didn't, return that shit dude.

Pick up a quaint, little journey where art and pain collide, also known as Bloodborne.

And may you find your worth in the waking world.
I found that game overrated. Fun for a while but I got bored of it and found it so confusing trying to understand what it was about. Creepy though and definitlely worth playing lol

Uncharted: Collection
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us Remastered
Spiderman
Horizon: Zero Dawn
God of War 3 Remastered
God of War
Bloodborne
The Last Guardian
@StabbyMcHatchet
These are the absolute best PS4 exclusives.

I haven't been console gaming this generation but when I pick up a PS4 next Black Friday, this is the list of games I'll be picking up.

Along with...

The Last of Us Part 2
Death Stranding
Ghost of Tsushima

...IF the trustworthy reviews indicate they are of the expected quality, which I expect they will.

Back