I can see conor knocking Oliveira out

Dustin punches harder than Connor.

JG punches harder than Dustin though, so I could see Charles getting rocked then finished by Justin.

Seeing a lot of troll posts. This is 2021. Charles would finish Conor within 2 rounds. I think Charles would set up the clinch then sweep conor to the ground and bam, would be over with within twenty seconds. Name your sub. Charles any way via, heel hook, kimura, rear naked choke, ect.

Sounds like Justin is up next for the TS anyway. And don’t forget the boogey man Islam will have a TS before the end of 2022.

Dustin punches harder than Connor.

JG punches harder than Dustin though, so I could see Charles getting rocked then finished by Justin.

I could see that too. I think Justin could put Olives on Queer Street in the first. And he usually finishes guys when he gets him there.

Oliveira has zero defence, he blocks punches with his face, he can’t do that against someone like conor with his power. Couldn’t believe what I was watching, all he had to do was move his head a bit but he was wide open coming forward, Dustin was tagging him with ease in that first round, over and over, conor is a much more powerful puncher and technically better striker, Oliveira isn’t taking conors left.

Styles make fights, conor kos him.
Can you see Conor winning a fight against a ranked opponent at 155 to get to fight Oliveira? Fanboys make hypothetical predictions about fights that probably won't even happen.

Also, how do you know Conor is a much more powerful puncher? Because you watched Aldo run face first into his counter? Conor has 3 legit one punch KO's. All the rest are multiple strike TKO's. Conor hits hard, but it's not like it's otherworldly power. Fanboys on Conor's jock act like he hits like Francis Ngannou or Derrick Lewis.

Keep dreaming.

That being said, Charles does need to work on his head movement a whole lot more. Definitely not one of his strong suits.

Conor just needs to beat mid level LW and they would match him up with Oliveira.

Canrat McFragile couldn't sleep a bar pensioner and an Italian DJ

Oliveira has zero defence, he blocks punches with his face, he can’t do that against someone like conor with his power. Couldn’t believe what I was watching, all he had to do was move his head a bit but he was wide open coming forward, Dustin was tagging him with ease in that first round, over and over, conor is a much more powerful puncher and technically better striker, Oliveira isn’t taking conors left.

I can see Oliviera easily choking him out after hurting him on the feet.

I dont think Conor is technically a better striker at all, he certainly wasnt outstriking Dustin, in fact Dustin was countering his counter...and did so on more than one occasion

<TrumpWrong1>

Charles is like a rich version of Nate Diaz. Conor had more than enough problems with Nate in his prime. Hard to think he has anything but a punchers chance very early in that fight.

It's not 2016 anymore, no way Conor can 1 punch KO him, Do Bronx will just drown him with his superior overall skillset.

who has Conor ever 1 punch koed other than Aldo? (who was completely open)

people act like Conor has Ngannou's power

Conor was more about his speed and accuracy than power in his prime. Both shit now plus his chin is worse and his defense is bad. Conor would need a lot of luck to land a perfect punch to put out Oli.

I might need my head examined to say this at this point... but I kinda think so as well.

It’s possible…..Oliveira has the head movement of a statue…..Poirier a choke artist

Back