I can't buy into the Rumble Hype.

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like he will always lose to a fighter with high fight IQ.

He's only lost one fight in years FFS.

"every fight" .......

He's lost 2 fights in the last 6 years stfu...

He almost KO'd Cormier. He almost had him. He could be the champ right now

There's no "hype" around Rumble. He's beaten Gustafsson, Phil Davis, and Ryan Bader. Hype implies there's unjustified reasons for people picking him to win. Rumble has consistently proven himself by beating top competition.

There's not much hype to buy into. The guy has some great striking, decent enough wrestling and powers through most anything. Think the display Bader put on just shows what some of the division is thinking once they step in the ring with him.

............................that's what I think about this stupid thread.

Lol he is the hardest puncher the UFC has seen and kilt Gus who almost beat Jones and had Cormier on Queer Street.

It's not hype, he's legit.

He has a better shot to beat jones than DC

Been saying this for the longest. Styles make fights, and with his physical dimensions, mixed with his kicking attack, he has the best chance to beat Jones.

DC's just too short, and not long enough. And he doesn't have the most important aspect to beat Jones. An elite kicking game.

He's not perfect, but he has a lot of skill on the feet and the ground. And that power...damn, that power.

Screaming-and-crying-gif.gif

Been saying this for the longest. Styles make fights, and with his physical dimensions, mixed with his kicking attack, he has the best chance to beat Jones.

DC's just too short, and not long enough. And he doesn't have the most important aspect to beat Jones. An elite kicking game.

There's always a 50% chance for a fight to win a fight.

With that said, Jones is going to snipe Rumble until he clinches, takes him down and owns him on the ground in a manner than makes Koscheck look like a WWE rassler.

There's always a 50% chance for a fight to win a fight.

With that said, Jones is going to snipe Rumble until he clinches, takes him down and owns him on the ground in a manner than makes Koscheck look like a WWE rassler.

I have Jones being the slight favorite, but out of every LHW in the UFC, Rumble has the best chance, and I personally think he can actually beat Jones. Not give him a good fight like Gus and DC, but actually beat him.

Back