I Can't Stop Looking at Conor McGregor and his hairline

His hairline has always been pushed back, he definitely was experiencing further balding around the Mayweather fight era but I actually get the feeling he's undergoing treatment, perhaps PRP injections at the very least.

tenor.gif
That's perfect :D

Hes a fuckin unit now.. wont be able to move confirmed.

Here's a reminder of better days ts...

download (24).jpeg

Hes been hangin out with marty too much

Martys goatness is rubbing off on conors hairline

Yeah, that's probably why he has it shaved down

Champ champ shit

I know this is a common meme every time Conor is about to fight, but being completely serious here...

Conor is looking fucking YOLKED.

Peahead is truly screwed

Am I missing something?? Usually you would put a before and after, not just after and assume we're all closet homo's who jerks off to 2014 Conor's hair line photo every night

Am I the only one?

Conor-McGregor-arrives-at-Yas-Island_1771a6c7431_medium.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000631343616.jpg

If you been watching some of his interviews, his hair has gone waaaaay back unfortunately.
Shame.

maxresdefault.jpg
It’s weird how his dad still has most his hair... must get it from his mums side...

I honestly thought when I opened the thread he was missing his right arm

he has a ton of money... i dont understand why he wouldn't just get a hair transplant.

You guys are both wrong.

why do you think so many bodybuilders start losing their hair sooner? do you think it's cause of lack of test? don't be stupid. Test, and over abundance of test, can convert to DHT, which is what's responsible for hair loss. or simply genetics....has nothing to do with test in someone that doesn't juice. and even guys that do juice, it only speeds up hair loss, if you're predisposed to losing your hair early...otherwise, it won't have any effect.

Looking like a Greek god. hair or not.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

his f'''''king hairline is exactly the same....look at his hairline here. if you shaved all his hair off, in that pic, it would be exactly the same as it is now.

Back