I Can't Stop Looking at Conor McGregor and his hairline

Me balls are the size of ba-leewns ariel

d2g93fe-e1f4ae11-9270-4597-afeb-be1cd29a3b82.png

Conor always swaggerjacking styles, first his tattoos now he stole Vegeta's hairline.

Is it true the baldness comes from your mother’s side? Because his pops still has hair

Nah that’s a myth. My maternal grandfather was bald early. I’m in my mid 30s and have pretty much all of my hair still, but I’ve got first cousins with the same maternal grandmother and half of them are bald, the other have great locks.

My grandfather on my father’s side had a full head of hair into his 90s. Likewise I’ve got first cousins on that side, some with hair and some without.

Some people just get lucky.

maxresdefault.jpg

My very good friend Nic and king of the one liners had one thing to say about men losing their hair. He went bald at 28 and now is got the George Costanza. The line is...

"The only thing that prevents hair from falling is the ground"

Did you not see the giant spot on top of his head that was blading/thinning that he was combing over. You are pathetic. So many nicer manes than this tool bag.

Conor gonna be shelling out half of his net worth for treatment. Just so he can stay relevant to all you pre-teen sissy boys.

Only people who give a fuck about hair lines are Women and Manlets.

How is this a surprise? Seems to happen a lot of men past 30, no?
Not lots percentage wise no. Some. But I keep hearing how abnormal test may be related to early receding hairlines and he is a pro fighter.

He's not actually that receded. He could still have a fine hairstyle but he chooses the clean look.

Michael Chandler has a much more disgusting hairline.

I was a competitive power lifter who has dabbled with gear on and off. I have a friend who has won british championships for his class bodybuilding and close to pro tell me his cycles

The guy uses at least 3g of test a week, another 3 or 4g of other steroids and I know he uses hgh and insulin, though I have no idea of dosages

He has a full head of hair, as do I. Hair loss is mostly genetic. A guy with a bald head does not have more testosterone than a guy injecting around 3000mg of test a week.

yes...many bodybuilders have a full head of hair...that's an insane amount of juice to be using. That's more than Rich Piana's insane juice cycle he did, right before he died. once you hit a certain amount, you're not going to get much benefit from it...just negative side effects.

I wish men would stop obsessing about other men's hairlines and height. It's catty and how gossipy overweight women act around the water cooler at work.

Are you gay?

I've never understood worrying about another man like this.

You're weird as fuck bro

Men lose their hair, it happens to most of us at some point...

His hair line is actually fine.

Back