I didn't know O'Malley has 2 x doping violations

Yeah, the UFC has made sure you don't remember, same with Brian Ortega.
No, it’s because failed tests are not all equal.

This forum is full of ppl who if you fail a test, they automatically assume you are injecting Deca into your eyeballs.

usually the ppl with the loudest opinion on the subject, know nothing about the banned substance list, nothing about steroids, and don’t know anything about working out because they are fat.

TRT Hendo was an American hero. TRT Vitor was a foreign villain.

Josh Barnett got busted 12 million times and was given a pass. Cyborg pops once and is crucified for eternity. I'm sure this had nothing to do with their respective appearances.

Doping outrage has always been highly selective. It's not simply random fan favoritism. It has often been dependent on ethnicity/gender. But it is more about how the UFC manipulates the narratives.

I didn't say it was fair or equal amongst fighters... that's the whole point I was making for this thread. I said that to jump to the racial shit as always is weak and there's no evidence for that. Just because you can point to a white fighter who people gave a pass, and a non-white fighter who didn't... you can point to the same in reverse. That's not proof of what you're saying.

Most people don't give a shit about race. America as a country, and politically, is obsessed with it, but the leftist media act like it's a constant and that everything is about race when it almost is NEVER about that, but it's just an easy and lame scapegoat.

Tyson Fury for example, got popped for steroids but it was right amongst his mental health issues, becoming obese, depressed, wild behaviour, saying wild shit, quitting boxing etc. that it happened, so it kind of went under the radar amongst the mix, then the comeback story and the character that he is... all the headlines just never veered towards that, there were always much bigger stories to write about him and he took spotlight away from it...

Not because he's fkn white. That's just stupid. Nobody gives a fuck if he's black or white, just like Mike Tyson gets a pass for being a convicted rapist and also has about 4 other known accusations and yet everybody pretends it didn't happen. Because we love Mike Tyson as a boxer and personality. So it overshadows it and people don't want to believe it. Yet.. he's black. It makes no difference. People don't give a shit about race.

"His two positives, as well as additional positives collected after August 12, 2019, were treated as a single violation because the estimated concentration of ostarine in the urine samples was consistent with ingestion prior to August 29, 2019, the date O’Malley received notification of his second violation. In addition, the pattern of low urinary ostarine concentrations observed in multiple samples provided by O’Malley was consistent with exposure to ostarine as a contaminant."
Was still suspended both times though, as appropriate.

"finding no evidence of intentional use"

from your source.
True. I don't doubt it wasn't intentional. I just wish USADA did more to protect fighters, like provide them with educational materials and require them to be read up and sign off on their knowledge of the potential dangers of supplement use, and have a specific supplement education contact person for them, and provide lists of supplements for the fighters attention and keep that list updated with their constant testing, and even allow fighters to have their supplements pre-tested so the fighters don't run into any issues taking them or would at least have documented proof with USADA that due diligence was seen to.

Man, if they did that all that stuff, ONLY THEN could I understand people pointing fingers at fighters for positive tests, based on all the willful negligence they'd have to have demonstrated to get to that point. But alas, that seems to not be the world we live in..

No. That's weak.

There's tons of fighters black and white and of all creeds who have been caught doping, or it's beyond obvious and there's evidence to support it COUGHHOLYFIELD and people turn a blind eye, because they like the fighter.
Funny how only guys like Jones and Belfort seem to get vilified for it though

The Suga Show is one big celebration

suga-sean-mitchell-robinson-dpoy-szn.gif
Hes also one big culture vulture, but that's another story

It's in the news when someone wants to hate on a fighter. They get something to latch on to. No matter what the context is. One example is pretending Anderson's career is tainted by it despite him only appearing LESS ripped as the years went on, and only "popping" after the broken leg. Other people like Jon might have been just trying to max out their physicality, which is still fine by me. Bottom line is quit being a crybaby. Don't ever bring these things up. Everyone is on steroids. So don't use it as a mechanism to hate on fighters you don't like.

Everyone is on steroids.
Not every fighter gets muscular. You have to actually lift weights so it has nothing to do with your physique. It helps you build muscle much more easily and stay lean though

TRT Hendo was an American hero. TRT Vitor was a foreign villain.

Josh Barnett got busted 12 million times and was given a pass. Cyborg pops once and is crucified for eternity. I'm sure this had nothing to do with their respective appearances.

Doping outrage has always been highly selective. It's not simply random fan favoritism. It has often been dependent on ethnicity/gender. But it is more about how the UFC manipulates the narratives.
Reem gets a pass even though he’s juiced up. Anderson and jones get a pass among fans and the ufc

No, it’s because failed tests are not all equal.

This forum is full of ppl who if you fail a test, they automatically assume you are injecting Deca into your eyeballs.

usually the ppl with the loudest opinion on the subject, know nothing about the banned substance list, nothing about steroids, and don’t know anything about working out because they are fat.
Sure, most fighters pop twice for peds we fat fucks better shut up an accept thay accidents happen, specially to the same person, multiple times.

Sure, most fighters pop twice for peds we fat fucks better shut up an accept thay accidents happen, specially to the same person, multiple times.
What’d he pop for and what does it do?

Was still suspended both times though, as appropriate.

True. I don't doubt it wasn't intentional. I just wish USADA did more to protect fighters, like provide them with educational materials and require them to be read up and sign off on their knowledge of the potential dangers of supplement use, and have a specific supplement education contact person for them, and provide lists of supplements for the fighters attention and keep that list updated with their constant testing, and even allow fighters to have their supplements pre-tested so the fighters don't run into any issues taking them or would at least have documented proof with USADA that due diligence was seen to.

Man, if they did that all that stuff, ONLY THEN could I understand people pointing fingers at fighters for positive tests, based on all the willful negligence they'd have to have demonstrated to get to that point. But alas, that seems to not be the world we live in..
They've got a decent bit of that wish list, and I know I've seen an approved supplements list mentioned by multiple fighters and managers over the years.

Iirc supplement testing is also available.

Still pulsing from the ostarine imo.

Who knows if O'Malley would be as good as he is now, if he hadn't loaded up on ostarine and received only a slap on the wrist.

They've got a decent bit of that wish list, and I know I've seen an approved supplements list mentioned by multiple fighters and managers over the years.

Iirc supplement testing is also available.
Yeah, I was being heavily sarcastic, I know for a fact they do all of those things, haha.

The one thing I forget is is they do an approved "whitelist," which, like you've said, I've heard about a bunch, and/or if they have a "blacklist" of supplements that have tested positive (The whitelist sounds more usable, but the blacklist sounds more probable, cuz I supposed a tested and clear supplement provider can always become a fuckup, whereas if some provider is already a fuckup, that can be easily proven, then just stay clear).

Granted, of course a reasonable person can still fall folly of supplements and test positively unintentionally, but that does, like i said, stray outside the realm of ignorance and instead take a good degree of negligence.

Being an accidental cheater only gets you so many shrugs, and still gets you suspended. Or at least it used to. Depends how big a star you are.

Now you do. His team failed the IQ test. Now they pass it. Good for them

Back