I didn't know O'Malley has 2 x doping violations

yeah, okay. You're delusional.

Stop diverting - respond to my points...

How come Dillashaw is villified for it then? And Silva isn't? You're imagining racism. Making links that aren't there. You're full of shit.

People don't like Aljo because he's a boring fighter and they feel he won the belt illegitimately and in a dirty way. Wtf does that have to do with him being black? Some of the most beloved fighters in history are black. Stop making up racism you idiot.

I never thought I'd like any posts from anyone who likes O'Malley. You, sir, have proven me wrong. Also, keep fighting the good fight against race-baiting. Maybe one day this place will actually stop giving people like this a free pass. I've had to put FOUR white belts on my ignore list today, which I believe has doubled it.

Sean%20O%27Malley%20-%2008182023.jpg

Imagine using peds and still lookin like a holocaust victim
on acid..

Yeah, I was being heavily sarcastic, I know for a fact they do all of those things, haha.

The one thing I forget is is they do an approved "whitelist," which, like you've said, I've heard about a bunch, and/or if they have a "blacklist" of supplements that have tested positive (The whitelist sounds more usable, but the blacklist sounds more probable, cuz I supposed a tested and clear supplement provider can always become a fuckup, whereas if some provider is already a fuckup, that can be easily proven, then just stay clear).

Granted, of course a reasonable person can still fall folly of supplements and test positively unintentionally, but that does, like i said, stray outside the realm of ignorance and instead take a good degree of negligence.

Being an accidental cheater only gets you so many shrugs, and still gets you suspended. Or at least it used to. Depends how big a star you are.
I wanna say it's a whitelist but could be wrong. I think it ties to those clean lab certs some places get that supposedly promise no contamination.

You already know this, but the supplement business is a free for all. Too much is mixed in dirty Chinese labs where they don't clean things between batches, so things get tainted with literally everything else they've processed since the last cleaning.

Anyone going thru USADA testing, while using supplements but not doing their research/due diligence deserves what they get imo. Can't even claim ignorance if they've paid any attention.

I wanna say it's a whitelist but could be wrong. I think it ties to those clean lab certs some places get that supposedly promise no contamination.

You already know this, but the supplement business is a free for all. Too much is mixed in dirty Chinese labs where they don't clean things between batches, so things get tainted with literally everything else they've processed since the last cleaning.

Anyone going thru USADA testing, while using supplements but not doing their research/due diligence deserves what they get imo. Can't even claim ignorance if they've paid any attention.
It's usually my big go-to on Jones, cuz during arbitration, they found that his signature on the forms you're supposed to sign off on when they provide you materials on how fucked up the business is, they found he never watched it and his manager or agent or whatever forged his signature. You can't fraud documents and then go "oh poor me" after.

I'm of the same mind as you. Then again, I drug test people for a living, so I'm already to the point of "The fuck are you doing eating poppy seed bagels before a test" levels of unforgiveness, haha

https://ufc.usada.org/sean-omalley-accepts-sanction-second-doping-violation/

is weird how some fighters, it taints their name forever... and some... you never hear about it and people seem to forget instantly. I'd never heard about this. Tyson Fury's case springs to mind too.
It’s funny how he’s been caught twice and still it never gets brought up or chastised for it? Especially the way most on here will crucify some fighters for it like Jones or TJ.
Very odd….

Dude looks like those rave kids that eat acid after the ecstasy wears off and your GHB hookup left the club hours ago.
Long slow distance? Not the merry pranksters. Put down the cool aid & main lining ;)

I never thought I'd like any posts from anyone who likes O'Malley. You, sir, have proven me wrong. Also, keep fighting the good fight against race-baiting. Maybe one day this place will actually stop giving people like this a free pass. I've had to put FOUR white belts on my ignore list today, which I believe has doubled it.

Ma man.

Yeah got to stand up to that shit. Too many people pussy foot around that issue in particular and accept bullshit takes and all it does is perpetuate the myths that X is racism and Y is racism, if you just leave this bullshit unchecked... the current radical left, which, fuck that term actually - FASCIST - climate is what happens. There's nothing liberal about blind assumptions and censorship.

But yeah, you only have to examine half these claims for two seconds, and give counter examples and we see the guy can't answer. Because you can only defend bullshit so far. And you can't lose with logic on your side, logic and sincerity... you only lose with lies and dogma; theories based on assumptions and connecting dots which aren't there.

Sick of that racial shit.

Haha yeah completely forgot about it. When Jones name is mentioned you got dozen of peoples talking about his suspensions but it seems like these same peoples gave to O'Malley a pass.

LSD also good for cardio training and weight trimming.

Dude looks like those rave kids that eat acid after the ecstasy wears off and your GHB hookup left the club hours ago.

Can confirm that acid, X, mushrooms and coke are phenomenal for staying lean with great cardio. Aside from giving hours of energy for dancing they also suppress appetite making it very easy to keep low body fat.

I used to DJ weekly gigs and basically got free drugs and I was shredded that whole time and it was pretty effortless to stay ripped.

I had 2 friend that were dealing. 1 sold pills and they other sold whatever he could get, usually weed, shrooms, k, sometimes acid... whatever he could get in bulk and sell for a profit.

I would comp them and they would sell shit at my gigs. I knew the security so they were basically cleared to sell as long as they were relatively discreet about it.

They made a fortune. The clubs tended to fuck me over and short me for pay, but getting loads of free drugs took the sting off of that.

Yeah acid is great for cardio and lifting.
I would hit the gym in AM after partying and get great workouts.

lifting on acid is weird but you get used to it.

Had no clue. Crazy. Disappointed but not surprised. Yet another asterisk champ.

Lol Ostraine. You get more performance enhancement in a bottle of Flintstone chewables. Supplement companies cut their product with it for a minor boost but it's a do nothing SARM

Back