I didn't know O'Malley has 2 x doping violations

Lots of supplements are contaminated with sarms

Pretty much anything that isn't 3rd party verified could be contaminated. Because 90% of the ingredients for supplements come from China.

Who are not as strict when it comes to preventing cross contamination.

I'm of the same mind as you. Then again, I drug test people for a living, so I'm already to the point of "The fuck are you doing eating poppy seed bagels before a test" levels of unforgiveness, haha

Serious question, would eating poppy seeds flag you as pissing hot on a drug test? I'd like to think that's a stupidass urban legend... right?

Lots of supplements are contaminated with sarms

Pretty much anything that isn't 3rd party verified could be contaminated. Because 90% of the ingredients for supplements come from China.

Who are not as strict when it comes to preventing cross contamination.

Poor Sean :(

Got caught twice due to contamined supplements :(

What an unlucky guy! :mad:

He was one of about 15 different fighters who all popped for ostarine around the same time. Marvin Vettori, Diego Sanchez, Amanda Ribas and Nicco Montano also popped.
Is that when sarms just started getting popular? Lol. I remember everyone was popping for them

It’s funny how he’s been caught twice and still it never gets brought up or chastised for it? Especially the way most on here will crucify some fighters for it like Jones or TJ.
Very odd….
Tj and jones were on everything. Especially Tj since it’s epo. And then Jon because he had like a million failed tests and then bulked up to heavyweight. Ostarine is cheating but it’s just not as bad lol. Omalley is probably on 1/100th the amount of drugs those two are on.

guy was clearly using Ostarine on purpose and then blaming the supplements considering he pissed hot twice for the same

Serious question, would eating poppy seeds flag you as pissing hot on a drug test? I'd like to think that's a stupidass urban legend... right?
Fully true. Heroin is derived from the poppy plant, due to the morphine inside. You can and likely would pop for opiates, especially if you ate it the same day. But if you took the sample to a lab to have a gas chromatography-mass spectrometry test run, they should be able to determine by the ng/mL levels of morphine vs codeine that it was incidental use.

Usually if you're in any program testing that, they'll have you sign something that tells you to steer clear of that. Course, unless it's testing for an employment company, the people who do enter programs drug testing programs usually aren't the type to be reading fully through their drug testing acknowledgement forms, so it happens fairly frequently. And the people who struggle with substance abuse often try to use that excuse their first time positive, just to try and get some leeway. It is kinda worth a chuckle though when they mess up and say the had a sesame seed bagel instead

Edit*
Article on the subject
https://www.drugfoundation.org.nz/m...stance-november-2014/mythbusters-poppy-seeds/

Last edited:
USADA is a joke tbh. So many guys are juicing and not getting caught. You just got to be extra dumb to fail one.
Funny you should mention that, your man crush Conor wasn’t able to secure a fight for December…I wonder why.

Tj and jones were on everything. Especially Tj since it’s epo. And then Jon because he had like a million failed tests and then bulked up to heavyweight. Ostarine is cheating but it’s just not as bad lol. Omalley is probably on 1/100th the amount of drugs those two are on.
He still straight up failed two tests for PEDs
The dude didn’t fail for weed. What kind of logic is that?
…So he gets a pass because he didn’t cheat as much?

Last edited:
https://ufc.usada.org/sean-omalley-accepts-sanction-second-doping-violation/

is weird how some fighters, it taints their name forever... and some... you never hear about it and people seem to forget instantly. I'd never heard about this. Tyson Fury's case springs to mind too.
You're right of course. There's a well known fighter who has nicknames and memes associated with PED use, but is still beloved. (Even by me tbh.) It is what it is, fans stay loyal to some fighters almost whatever they do, other fighters are reviled almost whatever they do.

Idk about O'Malley's first violation, but back in 2020 there was a bunch of supplements that got busted for not having ostarine as a listed ingredient.

I've seen published write ups about it myself, so I have a hard time blaming O'Malley for that one.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7466328/#:~:text=Moreover, the U.S. Anti-Doping,in such products [57].

"Moreover, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has issued a warning that athletes are at risk of inadvertent doping with different SARMS and especially ostarine, which was found to be an unlabeled or misleadingly labeled ingredient of various dietary supplements and also present as contamination in such products [57]. Since 2017, the AAFs of several U.S. athletes could be linked to the use of such contaminated/adulterated dietary supplements, and reduced sanctions were therefore applied in all these cases"

Last edited:

It's pretty sound logic. Not all PEDs are the same.

Ostarine is legit something that ends up in supplements all of the time. Check out the write up I just posted above from 2020, the same year O'Malley popped for it. That shit was in a lot of supplements as an unlisted ingredient.

"Moreover, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has issued a warning that athletes are at risk of inadvertent doping with different SARMS and especially ostarine, which was found to be an unlabeled or misleadingly labeled ingredient of various dietary supplements and also present as contamination in such products [57]. Since 2017, the AAFs of several U.S. athletes could be linked to the use of such contaminated/adulterated dietary supplements, and reduced sanctions were therefore applied in all these cases"

I didn’t say he gets a pass. It’s just comparing him to some of the biggest drug cheats in the sport is a little silly no? Maybe compare him to Nate Diaz, Kyler Phillips, Yancy Mederios, or Daniel Rodriguez. You know, guys who tested positive for sarms yet don’t look juiced to the absolute gills.

You never hear anyone crucifying these guys either no?

There are guys like Yoel, Costa, Tj, and Jones. And then there are guys who test positive for sarms like mentioned above. They are not the same

Last edited:
You're right of course. There's a well known fighter who has nicknames and memes associated with PED use, but is still beloved. (Even by me tbh.) It is what it is, fans stay loyal to some fighters almost whatever they do, other fighters are reviled almost whatever they do.

who is the fighter you're referring to?

No, it’s because failed tests are not all equal.

This forum is full of ppl who if you fail a test, they automatically assume you are injecting Deca into your eyeballs.

usually the ppl with the loudest opinion on the subject, know nothing about the banned substance list, nothing about steroids, and don’t know anything about working out because they are fat.

Let's be real, most, if not all of those people don't know the difference between Deca and Clenbuterol lol

Lol Ostraine. You get more performance enhancement in a bottle of Flintstone chewables. Supplement companies cut their product with it for a minor boost but it's a do nothing SARM

SARMs are clearly not good for you, so if he takes them he probably experiments with other stuff. He was on so much of it that he failed two drug tests, there's no way that came from some creatine or whey protein.

Back