I didn't know O'Malley has 2 x doping violations

If it was cocaine I would do like with any other coke consumer...never trust somebody who puts anything other than his finger up his nose. I mean these shit humans who snort are really something the earth could do without. I despise snorters and pity non-snorters who hang with these garbage human beings that snort...

For some weed?!?!?

Boo this maaaaan!

Edit* not weed? Oops

If it was cocaine I would do like with any other coke consumer...never trust somebody who puts anything other than his finger up his nose. I mean these shit humans who snort are really something the earth could do without. I despise snorters and pity non-snorters who hang with these garbage human beings that snort...

Your closest relative or friend is probably an addict

Derpp

Funny you should mention that, your man crush Conor wasn’t able to secure a fight for December…I wonder why.

<36>

Was this supposed to be some big gotcha moment?

It was buried by the UFC, you discovered a massive cover up!! Alarm the alphabet agencies, or are they a part of the cover up??! You decide at 11pm, back to you Bob.

No. That's weak.

There's tons of fighters black and white and of all creeds who have been caught doping, or it's beyond obvious and there's evidence to support it COUGHHOLYFIELD and people turn a blind eye, because they like the fighter.

Good point. You never hear about certain people's shady shit.
Roy Jones.
You think that shit he was doing is natural. Lol .

For the record ostarine is garbage.

SARMs are clearly not good for you, so if he takes them he probably experiments with other stuff. He was on so much of it that he failed two drug tests, there's no way that came from some creatine or whey protein.

Lol ok

The Jones haters have got to turn on this guy, or else we’ll know the truth behind their hatred for the GOAT
source.gif

Good point. You never hear about certain people's shady shit.
Roy Jones.
You think that shit he was doing is natural. Lol .

For the record ostarine is garbage.

Oh yeah, forgot about Roy Jones. Yep, another good example. People pretend it didn't happen when they like the fighter.

The Jones haters have got to turn on this guy, or else we’ll know the truth behind their hatred for the GOAT
source.gif

Well no. Don't play the race shit. You can dislike someone, or a fighter, who happens to be black and it not be because they're black. That's retarded.

So, they could be a Jones hater because they dislike him.

Well no. Don't play the race shit. You can dislike someone, or a fighter, who happens to be black and it not be because they're black. That's retarded.

Idk. Everybody hated Anderson(white people) and there is absolutely no reason i can think of. The shit he was doing was incredible and unheard of. He didn't get popular (or paid) until his reign was basically over.

Also not for nothing there a decent number of posters with undercover nazi names. Check it out.

Idk. Everybody hated Anderson(white people) and there is absolutely no reason i can think of. The shit he was doing was incredible and unheard of. He didn't get popular (or paid) until his reign was basically over.

Also not for nothing there a decent number of posters with undercover nazi names. Check it out.

No reason you can think of? Whattt.

Here's one very big one:

Arrogant, dick face showboating in the cage. Then false humility outside. Nobody likes a fake cunt. Or a showboater in fights.

Like Prince Naseem in boxing.

Has fuck all to do with race. Is because of showboating and being unlikeable.

Some of the most beloved fighters ever are black. You don't get black icons in white countries and white icons in black countries if people really give a fuck about race, let alone hate/like fighters or people due to it. Nobody gives a fuck. Only the people who try make this assumption when it isn't there.

Stop looking for racism that isn't there.

People dislike people because they dislike the person.

Lost to Chito and Yan (Clearly), two suspensions, and faced a low fight iq champ who fought to Sean’s strengths.

But he’s the BW champ for now. Crazy.

dosent-make-no-sense-no-fucking-sence.gif

Also this guys fault.

200w.gif

Funny how the same people who call Jones a “PED cheat” absolutely love O’Malley… there’s always been that double standard on Sherdog and it’s obvious.

200w.gif

No reason you can think of? Whattt.

Here's one very big one:

Arrogant, dick face showboating in the cage. Then false humility outside. Nobody likes a fake cunt. Or a showboater in fights.

Like Prince Naseem in boxing.

Has fuck all to do with race. Is because of showboating and being unlikeable.

Some of the most beloved fighters ever are black. You don't get black icons in white countries and white icons in black countries if people really give a fuck about race, let alone hate/like fighters or people due to it. Nobody gives a fuck. Only the people who try make this assumption when it isn't there.

Stop looking for racism that isn't there.

People dislike people because they dislike the person.

Weidman jogging around after with an American flag wasn't showboating?

You dont see racism because you never experienced it. Doofus.

Conor did the same shit, lol. He literally put his hands behind his back against Eddy, and after that win he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Max showboats, so did khabib, he would talk shit to you, the announcers, tge other fighters corner. You make no sense.

Last edited:

Conor did the same shit, lol. He literally put his hands behind his back against Eddy, and after that win he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yes I have experienced it dick face. Racism isn't a black only thing. I'm guessing you're American? You think racism means white people discriminating against black people. And you and your media system invent racism that isn't there.

And I SEE plenty of racism. But this isn't an example of it. This is you trying to make something which has nothing to do with that, that. Making everything about fucking race.

And yeah Conor was annoying asf doing that too. And unlikeable for it. AND hated by plenty! THEN and NOW. Difference is he didn't do it much and he his outside persona outweighed it.

Why aren't all black fighters hated then? How come Mike Tyson is loved? Despite being a convicted rapist with like 5 other accusations too?

People love him because he was an exciting fighter, and they like his persona.

Nobody goes 'he good but me dislike cause skin color'.

Fucking idiot.

It’s also funny how many people here hate confident trash talking men like Izzy, Usman, Jones, etc but absolutely love corny trash talking guys like Conor, O’Malley, Brock, etc who haven’t achieved a fraction of what the guys mentioned above have.

Definitely no coincidence

<JonesLaugh>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back