I don't buy any of the excuses for Conor's loss, but I wonder...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
First of all, Dustin was just the better fighter with a better gameplan. End of.

However, if we are going to speculate about Conor's mental state going into the fight...

Conor beat Cowboy with relative ease, I can't help to think that this might have given him a false sense of his own level and ability in the division. Just a thought I didn't see anyone bring up. Everyone just talking about ring rust or how little time he has spend in the octagon.

You mean to tell me that Conor has an extremely high opinion of himself?

Noooo.....

Where do you get all this "mental state" things? All I've seen is Conor's calf getting murdered. He was technically unprepared, that's all.

First of all, Dustin was just the better fighter with a better gameplan. End of.

However, if we are going to speculate about Conor's mental state going into the fight...

Conor beat Cowboy with relative ease, I can't help to think that this might have given him a false sense of his own level and ability in the division. Just a thought I didn't see anyone bring up. Everyone just talking about ring rust or how little time he has spend in the octagon.
I beating a semi-dead Cowboy on a 3 loss streak gave Con a "false sense of his own level and ability in the division" then he deserved to get KOd.

Well, he deserved to get KOd anyway but just wanted to answer your question.

Kavanagh stated it was one of the best versions of Conor walking out. End of discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back