I don't care if Khabib vs Tony never happens

CaesarSinclair34

Intercontinental Championship Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Too many cancelations, too many times i've had my hopes crushed. I think I'm numb to the cancelations now, I finally don't give a fuck if it never happens. Fool me once shame on you, fool me five times shame on me.

Most anticipated fights of the year now are: Cormier vs Miocic 3, Israel vs Costa & Kamaru vs Masvidal

Shut your whore mouth right now
<IllKillU>

I am have been avoiding all the current news on what is gonna happen/what cards are cancelled/ he,what,she,what, who or may whatever threads so far.

I'm not anticipating anything until a card is set in stone.

Agree the real fight can't live up to the expectations. This fight is as big as it specifically cause it didn't happen.

Too much negativity in you. Smoke a blunt and exhale all that bad shit right out of you. We need positivity up in this joint.

I'd like to see the fight, but atm I don't feel a particular need for any sport, since the RL issues are arising.
And once this shit is finally over, which will take who knows how many months (hopefully, months and not years XD), then the economy might be focked to the point I'm very lucky if I still have a job.

So, in a way, we have our own fights atm. We might not be in UFC, but it'll sure feel like that (you know what I mean).

You really want to see Stipe v Cormier 3???

I have no motivation to see Usman grind all over Masdival against the cage for 25 minutes securing a decision victory 50-43.

At this moment it looks like Ferguson actually fighting Khabib is a pipe dream.

You really want to see Stipe v Cormier 3???
You don't?

You don't?
Not at all.
I've never been a fan of Cormier and with him announcing he will retire win or lose I really don't think a title fight is warranted.
I see what DC is trying to do. Get the belt and retire on top but I feel Ngannou is making a big resurgence and it doesnt feel right that DC could call himself champ without ever having fought him.

the fight will never live up to the hype at this point.

its all good though.

i'm fine with khabib never fighting the rightful number 1 contender and interim title holder.

doesnt hurt me none but it sure does tarnish his golden legacy.

right now its ferg over the duck 3-2 and i am ok with that

Not at all.
I've never been a fan of Cormier and with him announcing he will retire win or lose I really don't think a title fight is warranted.
I see what DC is trying to do. Get the belt and retire on top but I feel Ngannou is making a big resurgence and it doesnt feel right that DC could call himself champ without ever having fought him.
He did beat and defend against Beast who beat Ngannou in a godawful staring contest

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back