• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I dont care what she shows because i know shes mine"

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it naivae to think someone else wont come along and steal her away? Or that its what she secretly wants?

How wouold you feel about a girlfriend who post their body online when its not even their job?

I am not one to tell a woman what she can or cannot do with her body, that said if that happened to me she would no longer be my girlfriend. I know I am an ignorant caveman but I want a girlfriend with more traditional values, waifu material, so no thanks, enjoy ur life.

If your gf like to post ass and boobs pics online, maybe pics are'nt the real problem but more a symptom lol
<WellThere>

And now, waiting the "don't be insecure" crowd to show up and make thread legendary

Last edited:
I don't really care,
I got out with Bartender all the time.

Pretty much the same thing.

Sounds like Cuck mentality. I have dated a girl that did Onlyfans,(Alternative Tattoed Goth Chick very Hot) that's where it ended. Dating. I was happy hitting it for a month then left her. Don't ever catch feelings for a woman like that.

fuck with promiscuous women is reaspn promiscuous women existence, you're living life on planet earth wrong imho
If I get fucked by the women I love I will just bang a lot of whores but until then I think staying with one girl is enough for me

If I get fucked by the women I love I will just bang a lot of whores but until then I think staying with one girl is enough for me
Oh not-cheating, it's ok lifestyle too i think

From previous post, got the impression you was single and dodged hoes, and the fun that comes with it, for moral reasons

Accept my internet apologies sir, have the nicest day

I have nothing against smashing women like that.

Relationship?

no-randy-jackson.gif

Last edited:
As a general rule, I'd be concerned about the underlying need for the attention and approval of strangers. It's one thing to feel inflated by a compliment here and there, it's another thing for someone to live cast Bikini Yoga in hopes someone... anyone on the internet will provide some small validation.

That kind of person is probably deeply unhealthy on an emotional level and is in my (inexpert) opinion far more likely to damage you, than you are to build that person up.

Is it naivae to think someone else wont come along and steal her away? Or that its what she secretly wants?

How wouold you feel about a girlfriend who post their body online when its not even their job?
Unless you're dating Jabba, dudes are going to try to steal your woman no matter what.

For revealing her body, it depends. I've dated dancers, cheer leaders, etc. who do wear revealing clothing. Not bothered by that.

But, women who reveal themselves for internet points or only fans, not gf material.

Insecure dudes gonna do insecure dude shit I guess.

Why the fuck would you care what your girl posts if you know she's with you?

I can’t stand this new breed of insecure males. I love the fact that I have a girl that men gawk over. My most recent girl is a playboy cover model and turns heads everywhere we go. I think it’s awesome. This isn’t to say I would be ok with only fans or stripping or anything like that but if it’s somewhat classy I don’t see the issue.

7A369CD2-6D91-49FC-AA07-DFD33A21D1E8.jpeg
(we have a child together so be respectful please)
0AB2DDFF-3A3B-45EC-9904-85171023E4F5.jpeg

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
I can’t stand this new breed of insecure males. I love the fact that I have a girl that men gawk over. My most recent girl is a playboy cover model and turns heads everywhere we go. I think it’s awesome. This isn’t to say I would be ok with only fans or stripping or anything like that but if it’s somewhat classy I don’t see the issue.

View attachment 874359
(we have a child together so be respectful please)

<Fedor23>
you wont be together in ten years friend. id bet my mortgage on it.

The act of having an only fans or something like that wouldn't bother me too much. It's the purpose I would question. Are you making bank and just do it for the money? Or are you just an attention whore? Or just a slut that wants all the men?
In general I would avoid the situation just so I don't have to worry but if my chick just wanted to make money for both of us...I'd at least consider it. Especially reading these articles about women making millions off chumps from around the world.

Back