i dont get it why people are hating on cormier

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1. he is a true sportsman and has a long combat sport history.
2. never gives up and searches for new competition.
3. represents his country in a reasonable way.
4. is very loyal to his teammates and family.
5. perfect coach on TuF, he brings up cain velasquez and javier mendez into TuF.
6. very good commentator.
7. he doesnt play the arrogant unbeatable hardcore muscle man but he still gets a second belt with the age of 39.
8. he fights clean, doesnt use steroids.

i think he is a very good ambassador for the mma combat sport.

There isn't a single high profile fighter that doesn't have a bunch of people talking shit about them on Sherdog. Why should DC be any different?

He's fat and almost lost vs anderson silva on 2 weeks notice after 4,5 rounds of rape wrestling. Other than that i really like the guy.

I don't see many people hating on Cormier. Does he have a lot of haters? (Obviously he's got a few, but that comes with being famous).

Coz people don't like nice guys

And the JBJ crew just spam anything positive to do with him

DC would be a tough guy to dislike imo.

Who is hating on him?

{<huh}

This schmoe down there who posted right below you,,,

<This7>
He's fake as fuck

CZ8Ozv4.gif

Last edited:
I dont dislike him, just sort of indifferent. Might be something with the towel vs Rumble, and pretending that it never happened and everyone who saw it is wrong.

fake personality, cage figthers acting like saints are cringe

He's fake as fuck

Is he though? Just as an example - he volunteers as the head wrestling coach for his local school and doesn't even accept the salary. Already in the few months he's worked there has built relationships to the point where the team and their parents greets him at the airport with genuine affection.

This is a universal trend with the people who know him, throughout all these behind-the-scenes series. Filled with well wishers. He obviously has his flaws, can be thin-skinned, competitive and a bully at his worst, but a man who has so many great relationships just isn't a "fake" guy. It was clear that even the commentary team were happy he won 226, as he has built good relationships with his co-workers universally as well. Someone with that much goodwill directed towards him by those who know him is doing something right.

Last edited:
TS .. don't forget what he's done before MMA .. he has always been a grinder.. great wrestling background and loves to compete

No one is hating on him, I just saw a thread saying he took it easy on Silva and would destroy Prime Silva lol.

He's fake as fuck
Seriously, how is he fake? I mean you could say Colby is fake because he puts on a persona but DC? He's like one of the realest dudes.

I can understand someone not liking his personality, but him being fake?

He became the thing he hates the most. Lost respect for his eye poking antics and that embarrassing promo he did with brock.
He is a poor mans Kurt Angle

Can we talk about the term hate "ON"?

How about a title saying, "Why do people hate cormier?" Whats the on shit?

Hate vs hate on....is hating on someone criticizing someone? Yes, of course, but jeepers, why not say that instead of the retarded version of the correct inquiry?

I admit, ive done it too, but ive always questioned it and felt worse after having speaking it.

Back