Media "I don't see any Ls. I just see growth."

Tony needs to get cut for his own well being. Any prick promoter signing him after that, should get run over by a raptor.
Scott Coker is licking his chops right now just waiting with pen and contract in hand.

You don't remember any of my previous posts and yet your opening gambit was "Awesome, so in typical gibberish fashion-you in no way whatsoever explained how Daley should get revenge. Got it", and I'm the Idiot?
I meant in "typical sherdog moron gibberish fashion". That having to be spelled out for you kind of makes you look even dumber here. But by all means, keep this going! You're only going to look better!

Tony's downfall is a mix of overrated opponents during his streak and a physical decline.

After beating RDA, Tony really fought a who's who of mentally weak fighters. Lee, Cowboy, and Pettis have hardly even won a fight since.

Or.... or... the reporter asked a direct question. He needs to have tact to ask about Tony's very public fight record?? I mean, he could have started by bathing Tony's ego in compliments but then he'd be less an actual reporter and more an MMA reporter. I can't see how the blame possibly lands on the reporter for speaking directly to a grown man about public information.
'You used to have all these wins, how does it feel to see all those Ls on your record' after a guy just lost his 5th fight in a row, if you think that's a good way to ask that question, you're obviously dense

This guy's always been delusion and insane. It's part of the reason he had as much success he had. But now that he's slower and can't physically keep up, it just makes it all sadder.

Although he said in his post fight presser that he's going to Harvard business school. Not sure how true that is.

'You used to have all these wins, how does it feel to see all those Ls on your record' after a guy just lost his 5th fight in a row, if you think that's a good way to ask that question, you're obviously dense
A good way to ask? I think it's a direct question.

I think dense ppl might feel he has to massage that to ask it. The elephant in the room is exactly that. Tony's on a horrible losing streak. He didn't even say "horrible losing streak" or "you look like you've lost it". He simply asked how does it feel to see all those Ls.

I was wondering the same damned thing. But then I forgot Tony doesn't have those kinds of feelings. So it feels like something he will avoid and redirect.

Curious, how would a smart guy like you ask about his decline from a top contender to a guy fans are scared to watch fight and who is on possibly the worst skid in the organization?

A good way to ask? I think it's a direct question.

I think dense ppl might feel he has to massage that to ask it. The elephant in the room is exactly that. Tony's on a horrible losing streak. He didn't even say "horrible losing streak" or "you look like you've lost it". He simply asked how does it feel to see all those Ls.

I was wondering the same damned thing. But then I forgot Tony doesn't have those kinds of feelings. So it feels like something he will avoid and redirect.

Curious, how would a smart guy like you ask about his decline from a top contender to a guy fans are scared to watch fight and who is on possibly the worst skid in the organization?
I'd ask him the same thing, without sounding like a tool with no tact, then he wouldn't need to get defensive, be a bit more polite or something, I don't know, go talk to some more people in real life and you'll understand

First this happened:

paul-daley-cheap-shot.gif

Then they spent the next 10 years talking shit about eachother on social media.

Dan Hardy and Kos still have beef to this day, and Paul was Dan's bff back when Hardy still had friends.

He blames Kos for ruining his career. Cost him millions. I've met him a few times, and share friends with him... He wouldn't tell me what Kos said to him, and none.of his friends know either... I've allways wanted to know.

Semtex is my all-time favourite fighter.

Iirc it was something about his mother... not to trying fan the flames.

Kos had a proper cry cry after that.

Damn, MMA is such a cruel mistress. The whole fact there are as much mental elements to this as there are physical is such a double edged sword. Fighters can keep extending their career beyond their physical prime with technique, experience, mental fortitude. But It also gives the illusion that you can keep going when it should have been clear a long time ago you shouldn't or can't.

As unforgiving outside the cage as it is inside.

<6>

Also, I was never a fan of Tony. His bullshit during TUF, and a lot of the bullshit that continued after really soured me on someone who was still a JBG fighter. But it always kind of sucks seeing someone get to that 4 L's in a row and can't stop themselves. Even when it's someone you really don't like. Just stop already.

<DCrying>

Iirc it was something about his mother... not to trying fan the flames.

Kos had a proper cry cry after that.
Mother was a part of it, but could have been "motherfucker" on the end of a sentence as well...

We'll never know for sure. TBH I think they've both forgotten exactly what was said, Kos was talking in his ear for almost a full 15 minutes on top of him...

Still burns me though... Althiugh he still had a great career afterwards.

He needs his inner circle to save him. Does he even have an inner circle nowadays?

Maybe Dana should be him in the HOF now just to persuade him he diesnt need to die this anymore.

I'd ask him the same thing, without sounding like a tool with no tact, then he wouldn't need to get defensive, be a bit more polite or something, I don't know, go talk to some more people in real life and you'll understand
Lol, well that's mighty kind of you. I speak pretty respectfully to ppl (for example I would not have insulted you before you insulted me) but I'm also very direct. Ppl seem to appreciate it and those who don't tend to grow from it. A lot of ppl prefer to be spoken to directly and a lot of ppl who don't prefer this are entitled and soft minded.

Maybe you should become a fawning MMA reporter - you seem to have the necessary sensitivity and kindness.

I was really hoping to see your craft at work. Something like "Hey Tony, you're an absolute legend man. Thanks for entertaining us. You've been at the top of the division for a while now and you still are. Shit, you might be on an upswing right now for all we know. But some of us started to notice this funny word appearing on your fight record. I forget what it was, but if Your Highness would edify us, maybe He remembers what it was? It's something that wasn't always there so frequently on your super-impressive record, you legend, you. What was the word..... ah..... um...... can you help me out?"

Give him the opportunity to break the news to you, right? "Losses.... they're called losses....."

Mother was a part of it, but could have been "motherfucker" on the end of a sentence as well...

We'll never know for sure. TBH I think they've both forgotten exactly what was said, Kos was talking in his ear for almost a full 15 minutes on top of him...

Still burns me though... Althiugh he still had a great career afterwards.

No surprises with Kos he goes out of his way to rile people up.

i said after the Chandler fight he still had something left, but no, i was wrong.

he went from hunting Chandler down to running away from Nate Diaz after 1 fight

First this happened:

paul-daley-cheap-shot.gif

Then they spent the next 10 years talking shit about eachother on social media.

Dan Hardy and Kos still have beef to this day, and Paul was Dan's bff back when Hardy still had friends.

He blames Kos for ruining his career. Cost him millions. I've met him a few times, and share friends with him... He wouldn't tell me what Kos said to him, and none.of his friends know either... I've allways wanted to know.

Semtex is my all-time favourite fighter.

wait, why does Dan Hardy have beef with Kos? just over the Daley thing?

Back