I don't think I can handle women anymore.

Honestly, every one of my mates lies to their wife in varying degrees, we all do it a bit though. I don't think my wife lies about anything really, but she certainly has a larger plan to things she does generally.
Can definitely see that.

when I had someone, I used to tell little white lies, without even trying, to her. It was certainly a horrible trait, though she got me in the end with a scheme. She won, I lost lol

Honestly, every one of my mates lies to their wife in varying degrees, we all do it a bit though. I don't think my wife lies about anything really, but she certainly has a larger plan to things she does generally.

Women, are the best liars...........

Once you fuck them they seem to believe they’re owed something. I have never had a problem with a woman who’s never slept with me.

So if I had any advice it’s to not stick your dick in women.

So... if sex isn't involved, wouldn't you be far better off hanging with your guy friends? Certainly far less drama.

Damn I thought this was a coming out thread.

The mood swings, the neediness, the constant bitching. I don't think I can take anymore. Gonna take my dog to a cabin in the woods and live out the rest of my life.

Have a Snickers. Give it time and see if you go back to being a male.

Lol so many incels and jaded men ITT

I think it's just more of the latter. You can only experience the same thing over and over again so many times before coming to the conclusion that it's probably just not worth playing the game anymore.

Really people being entitled looking at relationships in terms of what they get out of them isnt exclusive to gender and if its on the rise the culprit is a general culture of selfish individualist consumerism.

If I'm being honest I probably look at potential relationships with a "What's in it for me?" attitude.

I already have a child so my genetic duty is fulfilled, I have a house, job with a pension etc. There's that much entertainment out there I'm hardly ever bored even during lockdown when I can't partake in my usual hobbies.

Having a partner could potentially fuck that up.

If I'm being honest I probably look at potential relationships with a "What's in it for me?" attitude.

I already have a child so my genetic duty is fulfilled, I have a house, job with a pension etc. There's that much entertainment out there I'm hardly ever bored even during lockdown when I can't partake in my usual hobbies.

Having a partner could potentially fuck that up.

I don't think having higher standards with age is rarely all that rare, young people more willing to be in a relationship with someone they don't get along with much of the time.

For my girl, I've found this saying to be absolutely true:

Women act up when they need dick and/or attention.

She gets moody around the 6th or 7th of every month and then has her period on the 10th, like clockwork.

I give her extra attention and pound her out as often as I can, makes it so much smoother and more bareable.

In my 20s, looks was the highest priority. It wasn’t until I had a 2 year long relationship with what I deemed to be 10/10. The relationship was mostly based on physical attraction. Half way through our time together shit went downhill quick. The relationship brought me problems that I never thought I’d ever have to deal with and some situations were straight dangerous. In the end, she cheated, but by that time, I was relieved. I needed something to officially break us off as we were in a sick cycle of breaking up and getting back together.

A couple years after it ended I moved abroad for several years and dated a wide range of women. Through all of that I more or less knew what I wanted and absolutely what I didn’t want. I desired a partner in life, someone who was ambitious, stable, and didn’t have any extreme vices particularly with drugs, alcohol or being horrible with money.
I found that and the quality of life I have now far outweighs the craziness I dealt with being with the dime.

The vindictive needy is the worst those are women who wants more affection and attention but they never even try to communicate it and some times even hide it on purpose.

Then to spite you they will start making your life hell by being vindictive in oyher areas of your relationship and once you noticed somethings wrong and you ask them they will no its nothing or they will blame your for another issue.

The worst are those who will accuse of being a narcisist.

Back