I don't think Leon won a single round

Had it 4-1 Leon.

Impact/damage and effective grappling is the only thing you should be paying attention to when scoring a fight unless literally nothing else is happening. Leon landed clean shots, Usman just pressured. The takedowns he did get, Leon got right up. That's not counted as effective grappling.

What did you watch? Did you not see panic shooting and clinch holding which hapenned in last few rounds. He knew he was losing…

I don’t think your assessment of fighting is developed or something. You don’t see damage from significant strikes or something

Usman did nothing but attempt to bury his face in Leon’s crotch. And he pretty much sucked at that also. Usman didn’t win a single minute of the fight by any metric.

At the least you could explained why you believe he didn't win a round, instead your explanation is "when push comes to shove."

Round 1 was clearly Leon. I gave round 3 to Usman as a 10-8 with the point deduction.

2 4 and 5 were close but I gave Leon the edge each of those rounds.

I'm good with the decision

I lost $500 on Usman and admit he lost every round except the 3rd. Usman didn’t land but 2 strikes and 2 takedowns the entire fight out of 30 attempts then was outstruck soundly by the kicks that were hurting him

Usman started panic wrestling in the championship rounds pretty bad. He should’ve tried to look for a KO

Back