I don't understand Sterling improvement

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
From being completely ragdolled by Yan (it was painful to watch) i ntheir first bout

To "easily" beat him in the rematch then beat the midget Goat triple C ?

I mean, how ? This illegal kneed to his skull transformed him like in a movie/comics/manga?

Explain to me

Aljo was throwing Yan around in the first fight before he gassed and then proceeded to get kneed illegally. Aljo in the second fight fought with a better pace so dominated Yan for most of the fight and Yan couldn't do anything, easy decision for Aljo.

Cejudo has a great skillset to be competitive against Aljo and it was competitive even after coming back from a three year layoff and being 36 years old.

i am pro Aljo. I don’t get the hate. it’s stupid.
My favorite Sterling moment
CostlyBitesizedKob-max-1mb.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL at the transformation.
He eeked out a split decision from a smaller guy coming of a 3 year layoff.
Same thing with with the second yan fight. If he so easily beat him why was it a split decision.
Finally Dillashawn had one arm to fight with.

These are nothing to brag about.

From being completely ragdolled by Yan (it was painful to watch) i ntheir first bout

I mean, how ? This illegal kneed to his skull transformed him like in a movie/comics/manga?

Explain to me
Have you ever seen Goku episodes?
He always get better after each fight.
Sterling nust have the super sayan blood in him.

i am pro Aljo. I don’t get the hate. it’s stupid.
it depends.
from a fighter perspective its always the smart move to take the dq win, especially true if you're on the wrong side of the cards and/or are sucking wind.
I'm sure you understand this but you said you didn't so.... hate issue is the fans are more interested in "Just Bleed" style fighting and don't feel that shot was significant enough to merit the response it got from Aljo. Not to mention, fans don't want to see results where there isn't a clear cut winner and loser.

Explain to me
Neck injury and subsequent surgery.

Also though, Yan doesn't look like that same guy anymore either.

imo he upped his gas tank significantly .. with that year off i bet he dedicated himself like a Champion Should/Would

and of course he believes so he shall achieve

He was always good. The Moraes knockout set him back a bit when he started winning again, but he always had that style to beat most of these strikers and wrestlers. Everyone knows what he's going to do, it's up to them to be able to stop it. Like him or not, I don't see anyone who will beat him in the near future at 135. Plus, that Knee caused the multiverse to open up and he's now the Aljo we never knew he could be. lol.

Back