"I don't want to get bulky"

Going to try "I don't want to go to work I'll end up too rich"

When dudes say it's not that bad because we've all known guys who've started lifting and do get big and puffy.

But women saying it drives me up the wall. Where are these big, muscular women at? I've certainly never met them in real life.

You have to remember that women's definition of a bulky is different than bulky for men.There are a lot of women/girls that think the ideal build is the anorexic fashion model.

Look at the recent 'controversy' with Ronda Rousey which started the do nothing bitches saying. People were saying that her physique was too masculine. Her physique isn't something that's too out of reach for most women. So a woman who thinks Ronda's physique is too 'bulky' wouldn't be too far off saying she doesn't want to lift weights for fear of getting too bulky. Of course, she's not going to get Ronda's physique by accident but still.

So I think it is actually worse for men to say it. While it is easy for men to get 'bulkier' than women, because of different standards, I think it is harder for a man to get too 'bulky' (for a man) naturally than it is for a woman to do the same by women's standards.

Women don't care about being strong or honestly even healthy. The most important thing is the likes on their instagram. I cringed when I saw this chick's workout routine on facebook and it was like 6 sets of 15-20 reps of deadlift at 60% max effort.

So dumb. It is pretty hard for a girl to get bulky. My girlfriend squats 185 and weighs 115. She has great curvature but no man shoulders or anything.

Another girl at our gym squats 225 and is not too much bigger. She is smoking hot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back