I don't want to live past 70. Anyone else ?

After raising 4 kids, and now helping with a grandkid.. I definitely want to live long enough for them to have to wipe my ass lol

I would rather drop of heart attack at 70 then live 10 more years in pain physically and mentally being a burden on family. Hope I go quick n by pass the shit show.

Everything after 50 sucks. I think you should move your target date forward 20 years.

meh
"age is just a number"
etc

ye i dont think living long makes much sense unless you're really healthy. looking like william shatner at 90 type shit

I get it, I’m kind of the same way. I don’t have kids though, and also at 41 I’m in the best shape of my life. Granted I don’t always feel that way due to all the aches and pain. I don’t feel the energy and vitality draining, but my memory and cognitive abilities are fading. That’s what has me dreading aging as every year I lose more and more. I am becoming a completely different person.

It’s slowly happening which is a mixed blessing. There is a level in what I’m going through that will be the point of no return. I know we all fear death at some level with it being an unknown, but I’ve been stuck in a hospital bed unable to do anything before. I won’t ever go back to that, and thankfully my wife understands.

If and when i make it to 70,I'll see how I feel about it then. Diego Sanchez might have found the cure to Anti Aging well before then.

I would rather drop of heart attack at 70 then live 10 more years in pain physically and mentally being a burden on family. Hope I go quick n by pass the shit show.
i sure most of us would, however there are levels, and i already help out 3 older relatives and i don't want them going anywhere before its their time

You idiot, you're talking about how you don't want to live past 70 years of age but you don't even know if you'll wake up tomorrow. None of our days are guaranteed, get your head out of your ass.

Study: Compared to 1990, 33% More People Are Living Past Age 70. 43 percent of people worldwide now live into their seventies, up from 33 percent twenty years ago. But just because we're living longer doesn't mean we're living better.Dec 17, 2012
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...33-more-people-are-living-past-age-70/266307/

It looks like 57% of people worldwide aren't going to make 70 so you have less than a 50/50 chance to have to deal with it.

Everybody might know people who live to old ages but they are outliers. There were a couple of relatives on my mothers side that made it to 90 or beyond but most died in their 60s and 70s.

If I'm able minded and bodied I'm cool with it. You can be active after 70 if you take care of yourself. If you're gonna eat shit and not exercise then yeah, your QOL will make aging brutal.

I watched a video recently about people in... I think a part of Italy that have long life spans, there were some who still worked into their 90s, I think even 100s.

Anything passed 80 is bonus. 90 is too long
At 90 people reach the HEY GRANDPA ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? DID YOU SHIT YOURSELF AGAIN?!? level of things. I’d rather be taken out back before that happens

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...33-more-people-are-living-past-age-70/266307/

It looks like 57% of people worldwide aren't going to make 70 so you have less than a 50/50 chance to have to deal with it.

Everybody might know people who live to old ages but they are outliers. There were a couple of relatives on my mothers side that made it to 90 or beyond but most died in their 60s and 70s.
Isn’t worldwide stats kind of not relevant if you have healthcare

Back