I fought a manlet

Don’t let them shit on you too hard for the psycho ex thing. I have had a handful of psycho ex’s that I’ve shared about here over the years. My gf now is a dime and she is the sweetest person in the world, so there’s hope for all of us that have stuck our dick in crazy repeatedly!
The crazy ones are usually freaks & also know how to have a good time. My current gf has been super crazy but I think I’ve actually tamed her. I’m shocked at how much she has changed.

I think I seen him today. Short little fella with his pants down low and a brace on his arm.

Don’t let them shit on you too hard for the psycho ex thing. I have had a handful of psycho ex’s that I’ve shared about here over the years. My gf now is a dime and she is the sweetest person in the world, so there’s hope for all of us that have stuck our dick in crazy repeatedly!

We all have psycho exes, and it's hardly that, that we are giving him shit about sir.

It's more about age and still being contact with her, and fighting in a parking garage having kids and all.

We all have psycho exes, and it's hardly that, that we are giving him shit about sir.

It's more about age and still being contact with her, and fighting in a parking garage having kids and all.
You have posted on an Internet forum over 24k times in one year. Do the math. I think it’s fair to say you make poor life decisions as well. Clearly you could be making better use of your time. Am I right?

You have posted on an Internet forum over 24k times in one year. Do the math. I think it’s fair to say you make poor life decisions as well. Clearly you could be making better use of your time. Am I right?

IMG_20190210_104147.jpg IMG_20190210_104230.jpg 20210518_184524~2.jpg CAM00009-1.jpg received_250202978669576.jpeg IMG_20180822_123730.jpg

I make fine decisions and my time is mine to do as I please sir.
Thanks for caring though.

This is a great story

Got my blood flowing

edit: No homo

This is a great story

Got my blood flowing

I should tell you the threesome stories from my past, that'll really get your blood pumpin sir lol.

Last edited:
Well yeah it was a bad idea, but only because of the risk involved in street fights. Being that it was a clean fight, I’m glad it happened. But yeah that lifestyle will catch up to you eventually. That’s only my third fight ever. I’m not some thug.
I read the whole post and lol. I'll say you seem like a cool dude so be careful with the choices you make in your life bruv. You don't want to end up in jail or worst on probation for doing shit like that. Your life will completely change for the worst not the better, but I will say I enjoyed the story bruv. Thanks 4 the laughs lol

I do not, and it makes me kind of wistful. (Though I suck at fighting, so encounters with ex-boyfriends would've been a bit more injurious to me, I think.) On the other hand, I've been happily married to a decidedly non-psycho woman for 29 years, so it's all worked out.

I do not, and it makes me kind of wistful. (Though I suck at fighting, so encounters with ex-boyfriends would've been a bit more injurious to me, I think.) On the other hand, I've been happily married to a decidedly non-psycho woman for 29 years, so it's all worked out.

I bow in the presence of a master lol.
I have been married for 10 years now and I'm so happy that she's not a psycho.

I wouldn't be able to handle another one sir lol.

Back