I gotta give Sean Strickland and Dricus credit on one thing.

Mystic Mac Miller

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Their girlfriends are freaking hot!!

Dricus girlfriend at 20:55 and Strickland's girlfriend at 23:03

i mean Seans girl is pretty for Sean and good for him, but for a normal person she is a fairly normal looking chick, and I don’t mean that in a bad way at all, she is probably very sweet and likely smells good so if I met her in person (as any male usually would find) she’d probably come across much more attractively.

And that’s Drake us’s sister, he is dating his coach and is a GayWad.

Sean is the Ultimate Feelings Champion though I mean who the fuck goes onto one of the better Roganverse Comedians Podcasts and proceeds to cry like a little girl. Was not a good look, and I liked Sean before but now he’s come across as a hypocrite and a victim. Dricus is probably thrashing him back to headlining short notice apex cards.

i mean Seans girl is pretty for Sean and good for him, but for a normal person she is a fairly normal looking chick, and I don’t mean that in a bad way at all, she is probably very sweet and likely smells good so if I met her in person (as any male usually would find) she’d probably come across much more attractively.

Sean is the Ultimate Feelings Champion though I mean who the fuck goes onto one of the better Roganverse Comedians Podcasts and proceeds to cry like a little girl. Was not a good look, and I liked Sean before but now he’s come across as a hypocrite and a victim. Dricus is probably thrashing him back to headlining short notice apex cards.

By American standards, she is solidly above average. I mean she is slim, has a nice body, and face is cute. I could see her getting attention in most major US cities and I say this as someone who has lived in Miami for a hot minute.

Most people respect Sean for being a real person. You sound like a douchebag.

Sean's girl looks like she's a Rip-Off from Sons of Anarchy.

Enough about the females, I can't wait until these shredded freaks get on top of one another in the cage.

Sean's girl looks like she's way too intelligent to be with someone with his persona.

Makes it blatantly obvious that Sean's whole schtick is an act, and he's a softie at heart

Back