I hate buying tickets to shows!!

Rob_M.

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The wife wants to see some show and is like, "My birthday is coming up, this is what I want, can you get it for me pleeeease?" I begrudgingly go to Ticketmaster and buy these 2 tickets. Turns out it wasn't Ticketmaster is was Ticketsmarter!! I'm like, MF'er!!! I already paid and everything. I'm like ok, whatever, as long as I get the tickets. Then I get an email today saying they don't have the tickets I wanted so they want to offer me other tickets at the same price. So now I have to call these fuckers because chances are the tickets they're gonna sell me are worse or they are able to make a larger profit of them. Turns out Ticketsmarter is one of the those reselling sites, I'm kicking myself for not paying attention to it.

The wife wants to see some show and is like, "My birthday is coming up, this is what I want, can you get it for me pleeeease?" I begrudgingly go to Ticketmaster and buy these 2 tickets. Turns out it wasn't Ticketmaster is was Ticketsmarter!! I'm like, MF'er!!! I already paid and everything. I'm like ok, whatever, as long as I get the tickets. Then I get an email today saying they don't have the tickets I wanted so they want to offer me other tickets at the same price. So now I have to call these fuckers because chances are the tickets they're gonna sell me are worse or they are able to make a larger profit of them. Turns out Ticketsmarter is one of the those reselling sites, I'm kicking myself for not paying attention to it.

sounds like youre a fucking idiot who cant simply go onto a website and order something.

old-lady-computer-650x345.jpg

I really hate paying an additional 1/3 on the price(or more) for the right to even buy it. Case in point, I bought tickets to Slipknot $84 dollars..with an additional $27 per ticket in "fees". I would have just gone to the venue to circumvent this, but I couldn't get the presale tickets at the venue.

Its crazy how people buy up domain names that are close to actual big companies names to try and rip you off. Fees on places like Ticketmaster are out of fucking control. I went to buy tickets to an NXT show. Tickets were $15 a piece. $30 for the tickets and god damn $23 in fees or something crazy like that.

I really hate paying an additional 1/3 on the price(or more) for the right to even buy it. Case in point, I bought tickets to Slipknot $84 dollars..with an additional $27 per ticket in "fees". I would have just gone to the venue to circumvent this, but I couldn't get the presale tickets at the venue.

Oh you mean the convenience fees?

That's because you're inconveniencing the fuck out of Ticketmaster for offering them your money.

Don't think purchasing tickets in person is any simpler nowadays!
Unless its tickets on the doors as you're going in. In which case it won't be a popular band!

Two of the best local venues for shows/concerts here tell you when you can walk in to collect tickets but they are only open from very specific times in advance. It's like they're as difficult as possible!

Its crazy how people buy up domain names that are close to actual big companies names to try and rip you off. Fees on places like Ticketmaster are out of fucking control. I went to buy tickets to an NXT show. Tickets were $15 a piece. $30 for the tickets and god damn $23 in fees or something crazy like that.

That was what pissed me off. First, I couldn't believe I pretty much fell for it with out double checking, then they didn't even have the tickets. And yes, the stupid fees after the tickets are goofy.

Dont test your excuse on us, time to let your wife down brother.

Oh, you listen to Slipknot, bro? Perhaps, we should meet up... so I can whip your candy ass.

Dont test your excuse on us, time to let your wife down brother.

LOL...I was actually thinking about using it as an excuse. BUT, I don't know what to get her for her birthday, so tickets it is :)

Lol @ liking slipknot.

I mean seriously....

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back