I hate buying tickets to shows!!

Turns out not only did they not have the tickets they could not offer any replacements. SO I was able to get my money back and go to Ticketmaster and get tickets for much less. ***note to self - be more fucking careful***

Yea I saw that Tickesmarter scam recently
They buy ad space on top of the Google results so dumb shits that still havent learned how the Google results page work click on that and get suckered in

Turns out not only did they not have the tickets they could not offer any replacements. SO I was able to get my money back and go to Ticketmaster and get tickets for much less. ***note to self - be more fucking careful***
You still gave your credit card info to scam artists

Replies in this thread are priceless.

<{MingNope}>

Recently my girlfriend and I went to a Carolina Hurricanes game. The tickets were like $23 a piece, but through ticketmaster the total was over $80. Luckily my girlfriend was able to actually go to the PNC arena and got the two tickets for just a bit over $60.

Yes, us old guys can't google I guess. I'm sure you've never made a silly mistake in your life. I'm happy for you.
Calm down sensitive Sally
I was just reminding you that criminals may now have your CC info so you may wanna change some shit
But since you dont know how to Google and you obviously dont know how to internet you probably dont know how to do that either
Why are old people such curmudgeons

Back