I have 3 sheese

I've been wanting to expand my cheese horizons lately.

I'm thinking about picking up some brie, I've heard mixed reviews.

Is he gone?
Cheese' not pinin'! ' Cheese' passed on! Cheese' is no more! He has ceased to be! Cheese' expired and gone to meet 'is maker! Cheese' a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! Cheese' off the twig! Cheese' kicked the bucket, Cheese' shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!

Cheese' not pinin'! ' Cheese' passed on! Cheese' is no more! He has ceased to be! Cheese' expired and gone to meet 'is maker! Cheese' a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! Cheese' off the twig! Cheese' kicked the bucket, Cheese' shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!
I've gone over the numbers and this checks out.

Parmesan is the most disgusting common cheese, with no competition whatsoever.

TS you should get some good smoke gouda. It taste good in sandwiches and melt in Mac and Cheese.

Ha! out on his sword!

Not sure, i was only told how homie went out. It appears he was mad triggered about something, so he proceeded to post the dick

The picture actually went undiscovered by mods for 24 hours. People were basically just counting down hour after hour. I actually began to think the higher ups liked looking at that dick.

Back