I have sleep paralysis and brain zaps, I am living in actual hell

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is fucking scary and horrible, I have just got back from Ibiza and have fucked up badly, too much ecstacy and now things are getting bad.

The brain zaps are terrible, everytime I close my eyes I get an electric like shock in my head every 2-3 minutes, some are so strong it moves my whole body, it's impossible to sleep almost.

And when I do, I go into sleep paralysis, I am seeing things, bad things, it's fucked up, it started with me walking down stairs and I started falling and I could feel everything, I then woke up by kicking the bed post, for like 5 seconds I was somewhere else, it was crazy.

Now the presence of something being in the room with me is coming, I am seeing dark figures in shadows and things moving, it's like a horror movie an I am in it.

I'm scared to sleep and have slept maybe 3-4 hours in the last 48 hours and I am getting so tired I start to drift then the shocks start coming.

I had no idea this could happen, I am praying it goes away within a couple days, seriously this is bad, be safe and don't take that garbage drug.

For those that don't know what sleep paralysis is, read this, it's messed up.

https://www.ranker.com/list/sleep-paralysis-stories/christopher-shultz

Someone, brushing a knife against their cheek saying they'd gut me and fuck my insides until I died if I made a single noise or tried to move. I tried to scream and someone came running - but they were still part of the episode and they jumped on top of me and started screaming in my face. The entire time I had been trying to move my fingers, I was slowly able to and rolled myself over to my light, flipped it on and the episode was over. I spent the rest of the night awake, in a cold sweat with the lights on. One of the worst experiences of my life. Thankfully I haven't had an episode in about a year.

"I've had quite a few, from just feelings of a presence to a full blown figure. Sometimes there are voices, sometimes it is dead silent. But the masked man was in another league of bone chilling.

"It started with me wake up to a deep throated chuckling. Having been one of my later expierences of sleep paralysis, i knew immediately that it was that. I resigned myself to another sleepless creepy night, when the door opened. A man stepped through, in a mask as red as blood. The mask itself was demonic in nature, with big under fangs, like a boar's, with unnatural, outlandish twist and turns in the cheeks, and a deep set wrinkled brow. But the worse part were they eyes. His violet serpentine eyes bulged out of the mask, they looked like they were about to pop. He was wearing a rich colored brown robe, with a hood pulled up covering the rest of his head, drawing all attention to the mask, and those dreadful eyes. He pulled a squirming burlap sack behind him, and he stopped when he got to the foot of my bed. He stared at me for a long moment, and then reached in the bag.

"One by one, he pulled everyone I had ever loved, cared about, or considered a friend. Each time he pulled them out he positioned them so I was looking directly into their eyes. And he took his hand, a gnarled bony thing, with skin drawn so tight it looked as if he had none at all, and drew his long sharp nail across their throats spilling torrents of blood at my feet. I had to watch the life drain out of the eyes of everyone I had ever truly known, and deep in those eyes I could terror mixing with pity in each and everyone of them. And only after his bag was empty did he let it drop and he began walking around my bed. He stopped as he towered over me. Leaning down he reached to me and gently stroked my fave with his blood stained nail. With his other hand he reached and pulled off his mask. I cannot honestly put it into words what I saw beneath that mask, it was an ever changing face of horror, it twisted and squirmed and never remained still for long, and each facial reconstruction was more terrifying than the last.

"As I looked into his violet serpentine eyes he spoke to me. I still remember the words well enough to quote them verbadim, but as they were profoundly disturbing and personal in nature I do not care to repeat them to anyone. But the last thing he said was, 'Enjoy the time you have left, because soon your life will be mine, and your soul as well' And he said this his face finally settled onto a single form. It was my own face."

I can't believe this shit, how on earth am I gonna go sleep knowing this can happen? This is seriously messed up, the brain is a scary thing, damn

Also my brother has it even worse, he said to me yesterday he had a fucking demon sat on his chest, he looked terrified aswell lol

The white flashes are murder aswell

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, hope you recover.

Which drug did you take?

How much ecstasy we talkin'? I ate that shit like skittles in my teen years but haven't touched it in nearly a decade.

Hope it all works out for you, all the best.

Sorry to hear that, hope you recover.

Which drug did you take?
Cheers dude, it was pills and coke but alot, like 2-3 pills a night for 4 nights straight, I have done some research and it is very common when you take to much and many people have experienced it.

Never knew this would happen until it's to late like always.

How much ecstasy we talkin'? I ate that shit like skittles in my teen years but haven't touched it in nearly a decade.

Hope it all works out for you, all the best.
Way too much, I went a bit stupid tbh. All of us did.

Sunday - 2 pills
Monday - 3 pills / 1g of coke
Tuesday - 3 pills
Wednesday - 2 pills / 2g of coke

Monday we has 15 pills for 4 of us and they were gone by the morning, they were meant to last all week.

One of my friends started turning weird and violent saying he wanted to bottle us all, and that is not like him at all.

I am not doing this again

I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll pray for you bud.

Sleep paralysis is terrible, I had it once and saw a hooded shadow figure it was pretty messed up. Avoid drinking caffeine and stuff and up your water intake and try to calm your mind bro.

I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll pray for you bud.

Sleep paralysis is terrible, I had it once and saw a hooded shadow figure it was pretty messed up. Avoid drinking caffeine and stuff and up your water intake and try to calm your mind bro.
Thanks bud, yeah it's actually a real life nightmare coming true.

I've been reading about it, some guy was saying he is sat up in bed at night and something is whispering horrible things to him (he wouldn't say what) and another said he wakes up staring at the mirror and has had to cover it up now.

I may have a heart attack is something like that happens.

If you hinges on ecstasy then it’s probably just withdrawal.

I've been reading about it, some guy was saying he is sat up in bed at night and something is whispering horrible things to him (he wouldn't say what) and another said he wakes up staring at the mirror and has had to cover it up now.

Don’t worry about it man, let’s just try not to think about that stuff, the more you tend to think about it, the more you will feel that anxiety building up and it will just do you no good, you will be alright, I think a good idea would be just try to ease your mind and find something relaxing and peaceful.

Plenty of water, maybe listen to some chill music, or watch something that will lighten your mood.

Don’t worry about it man, let’s just try not to think about that stuff, the more you tend to think about it, the more you will feel that anxiety building up and it will just do you no good, you will be alright, I think a good idea would be just try to ease your mind and find something relaxing and peaceful.

Plenty of water, maybe listen to some chill music, or watch something that will lighten your mood.
Yeah I am defo gonna do that, the more I worry the worse it gets I have noticed, I keep feeling liek it's gonna be the exorcist girl in my bed because subconsciously that has always been my worst fear and that's why it will happen.

Might go on a Disney marathon to clean my mind lol

Yeah I am defo gonna do that, the more I worry the worse it gets I have noticed, I keep feeling liek it's gonna be the exorcist girl in my bed because subconsciously that has always been my worst fear and that's why it will happen.

Might go on a Disney marathon to clean my mind lol

Lol you should watch Regular Show that’s my go to

alp_i1.jpg

Drugs are known to weaken your energy field. That's why they are almost always used in black magic. After you've taken drugs, it's much easier for entities to come in and attach onto you. Hope you get well, try water fasting and praying.

I had sleep paralyses right after a friend of mine died for 5 straight days, i would see this dark woman shadow. First day was scary af , second day as well but the last 3 days i was like ehh there it is again whatever lemme sleep mothafucka

Drugs are known to weaken your energy field. That's why they are almost always used in black magic. After you've taken drugs, it's much easier for entities to come in and attach onto you. Hope you get well, try water fasting and praying.
Not what I wanted to hear <mma3>

If I told my dad he would legit do an exorcism in my room, he is like that and very religious.

I had sleep paralyses right after a friend of mine died for 5 straight days, i would see this dark woman shadow. First day was scary af , second day as well but the last 3 days i was like ehh there it is again whatever lemme sleep mothafucka
Yeah I do believe it is a mind thing. I have been awake now for a good 30+ hours straight and it's day time now, so I figure if I sleep with lights on and sun light nothing can appear lol

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Also this confirms I would be absolutely, positively useless in every horror movie scenario, I would likely just kill myself or go hang at the church if my house was actually haunted <DCrying>

Mind linking me the scientific article explaining this?

Let the mind rest it needs sleep, remeber its all in your head

It happened to me only once. To think that there are people who had to deal with it on a regular basis scares the shit out of me.

There are some people who smokes weed to keep it at bay. Maybe give it a shot.

I use to get it all the time when I was taking heaps of drugs, itsnothing to worry about the body needs rest but your mind is racing. Drink some water and get some electrolytes into your body and relax.

If pinned concentrate on moving your fingers or toes itll pass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back