I have to offer my guys 3 fights a year

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Couldnt Conor sue Dana or just throw it out there to force Dana to give him a fight. Obviously the UFC does not want Connor fighting without a live gate but if they legally owe him 3 fights a year Conor could force them to offer him a fight. Obviously Conor doesn't wanna go through a suing process I'm just stating he could at least play that field to get a fight. How do you think Dana gets away with not officially offering Conor a fight. Remember I mean this in a legal sense like faxing an actual contract not doing an interview saying we'd like this for Conor.

lol at thinking conor would sue dana.

thats cute, but dont be silly.

Nah. I'm pretty sure the contract is 3 fights offered OR financial compensation.

and lets go over this.

conor was offered tony and gaethje, but he declined them both because he chicken.

cant remember when cowboy was offered to conor, but if that was this year then that is 3 offers. if it was last year then dana just got to offer another fight by dec 31st and he is fine.

If Conor demands a mandatory fight hes gonna get Maia

He's retired they don't owe him shit
Has he withdrawn from USADA? I am not talking casual talk I am talking legally speaking. If this was in a physical court room and he is in Usada Dana can't grow hes retired. Again I am not talking about tweets or crap they say in interviews I am talking about legally

Yeah, I imagine they offer him contenders. Then he turns them down. That’s all they need to do to honor the contract. If he’s not fighting, then he’s the reason. This is common sense.

All these things are stacked in UFC's favor. Cowboy was fight #1, then they probably asked about Masvidal or Doostin, and later Tony after Khabib pulled out. There you have it.

Helps a person not look dumb when they actually read the thread
i read it and i posted another post. did you see that?

conor was already offered two fights, so all dana has to do is offer a 3rd and conor may turn it down again like he did justin and tony.

and lets go over this.

conor was offered tony and gaethje, but he declined them both because he chicken.

cant remember when cowboy was offered to conor, but if that was this year then that is 3 offers. if it was last year then dana just got to offer another fight by dec 31st and he is fine.
I
i read it and i posted another post. did you see that?

conor was already offered two fights, so all dana has to do is offer a 3rd and conor may turn it down again like he did justin and tony.
You still said lol at thinking Conor wants to sue Dana after I said I know Conor doesn't

I

You still said lol at thinking Conor wants to sue Dana after I said I know Conor doesn't
yeah its just that fighters dont have a good chance against dana and/or ufc.

its a waste of time and expense so why would you say he should/could?

guy offers to fight all comers and Diego as well for fun and you muppets carry on like this

bitter hearts eh?

<DisgustingHHH>

We get it you’re a loser. Stop caping for a grown man. Go out and accomplish something on your own. You’ll thank me later.

Back