I have to offer my guys 3 fights a year

Couldnt Conor sue Dana or just throw it out there to force Dana to give him a fight. Obviously the UFC does not want Connor fighting without a live gate but if they legally owe him 3 fights a year Conor could force them to offer him a fight. Obviously Conor doesn't wanna go through a suing process I'm just stating he could at least play that field to get a fight. How do you think Dana gets away with not officially offering Conor a fight. Remember I mean this in a legal sense like faxing an actual contract not doing an interview saying we'd like this for Conor.

Because they have offered him fights dummy.

Do we know if this is in Conor contract though? Just a guess but I wouldn't be at all surprised if his contract differs from most other fighters in that regard.

Unless Conor goes Kayne crazy and starts disclosing his contract to the public, everything is speculation. Also, the new owners of the UFC are extremely successful in the entertainment industry. They're contracts are pretty much iron-clad and exploitative. They conned bigger talent than McGregor. A few IG messages is nothing to them.

Conor's contract is going to be completely different to the fighters Dana was talking about when he discussed that.

UFC has to offer a fight at least once every 3 months I believe. If the fighter turns down the fight then the clock resets and they then have 3 more months to offer a fight.

Has he withdrawn from USADA? I am not talking casual talk I am talking legally speaking. If this was in a physical court room and he is in Usada Dana can't grow hes retired. Again I am not talking about tweets or crap they say in interviews I am talking about legally

there's no "legally" retired bro
it's the reason why nick diaz and GSP are on the same shitty old UFC contracts from 10 years ago and why they quit fighting

Has he withdrawn from USADA? I am not talking casual talk I am talking legally speaking. If this was in a physical court room and he is in Usada Dana can't grow hes retired. Again I am not talking about tweets or crap they say in interviews I am talking about legally
Didn't he say Usada came and visited him meaning he hasn't signed it?

Which he said he was retired?

So I'm guessing he didn't officially retire.

Back