I haven't been able to sleep since news of Dillashaw's USADA violation came to light

I didn’t know anybody cared about manlets. Remember, they are not real people.

someone fucked up, either him or calavita. but that was not a professional cycle. disappointed

I have not been able to sleep, and have no appetite anymore ever since the news that Dillashaw's test results violated USADA and that we will not see him in the Octagon for a year.

I just feel so terrible, after all the negative things that have happened to him in recent months. He cut down weight in what he thought was a gimme fight against a tiny Henry Cejudo, and the unthinkable happened! After many months of thinking he would just move down and weight and close out that division, he actually got knocked out.

Okay, so he gets knocked out... at least he has a chance at redemption with the idea that Cejudo was moving up in weight to fight TJ. But now, even that was taken away. He lost his pride, his belt, his job for a year, and I am just devastated. Thank God it was Cejudo he lost to, and not Adrien Broner.

He went from potential Bantamweight GOAT... to obsolete in a span of a few months. For someone of his size, he probably had to deal with being called a manlet, a little boy, a pre-pubescent girl, etc. all his life. This didn't have to happen.

Literally this was me:

<Huh2>

He made a choice to do drugs (God only knows if he's really guilty), just like he made a choice to move down to try and bully a lower weight class.

I have not been able to sleep, and have no appetite anymore ever since the news that Dillashaw's test results violated USADA and that we will not see him in the Octagon for a year.

I just feel so terrible, after all the negative things that have happened to him in recent months. He cut down weight in what he thought was a gimme fight against a tiny Henry Cejudo, and the unthinkable happened! After many months of thinking he would just move down and weight and close out that division, he actually got knocked out.

Okay, so he gets knocked out... at least he has a chance at redemption with the idea that Cejudo was moving up in weight to fight TJ. But now, even that was taken away. He lost his pride, his belt, his job for a year, and I am just devastated. Thank God it was Cejudo he lost to, and not Adrien Broner.

He went from potential Bantamweight GOAT... to obsolete in a span of a few months. For someone of his size, he probably had to deal with being called a manlet, a little boy, a pre-pubescent girl, etc. all his life. This didn't have to happen.

You gotta be real TS...you are showing his levels of salt in this post.

1.) hes a cheater bro.... its pretty clear and he cheap shots people so its just who he is right?
2.) he wouldnt have tried to go down to 125 naturally you can bet your ass on that
3.) hes still a millionaire and he will still be fine after the suspension. its life
4.) he is a man and brought 100% of this on himself.

and im a TJ fan bro.

tenor.gif

As a Jon Jones fanboy who had to suffer endless "Let sh!t on Jon threads" I could care less about your sleepless nights and whatever tears you may have shed. Suck it up buttercup and get ready for a onslaught of abuse that once smug motherf*ker gonna get Sherdog thread burns soon enough.

It just struck me what the TJ stood for TJ "Take Juice" Dillashaw...

For someone of his size, he probably had to deal with being called a manlet, a little boy, a pre-pubescent girl, etc. all his life. This didn't have to happen.
Lol, TS, I thought you were sincere until this part.

I don’t feel so bad for him. He got greedy and paid for it. If he cheated to get the title then he just got exposed.

We-just-wanted-everyone-Leave-Britney-Alone.gif

It would be almost impossible to be that invested in someone you actually know or that may matter in your life. No one that isn't fucking TJ could care this much.

Hahaha Well I'll be sure to remember your post next time Sherdog shits on people and/or fighters for being overly sensitive.

Lamo. I stopped reading after the first paragraph. I hope you're trolling. If not, that's sad. TJ doesn't know or give af about you.

We-just-wanted-everyone-Leave-Britney-Alone.gif

It would be almost impossible to be that invested in someone you actually know or that may matter in your life. No one that isn't fucking TJ could care this much.

reading your post brings makes me think of the "Its still real to me dammit" guy...

off topic but this stupid to drink when you can just take robitussin and doxylamine succinate on their own (if you're just trying to get to sleep and don't need the tylenol).

Feels bad man...

Back