I hope Ian Garry beats the sh*t out of Colby

They are just at different stops on the same traveling circus.

If they fight I'm pull8ng for a double KO..

how is colby "embarrassing himself?" by simply losing a fight to the best in the world?

ehhhh, garry always rubs me the wrong way even when he tries to be genuine. he gives me the vibe of the dork that tried to fit in with popular kids and that would demean others and himself for their approval.

i know colby is a dickwad but he can handle the pushback and he makes press conferences entertaining. also, i grew up with colby as a fighter too so i have a soft spot for him when he's fighting people that i especially dislike.

I liked Colby when he was winning, but that shtick ages like jenkum when he's not. I hope Garry ends his career with a savage beating that alters Colby's DNA, but he will point fight him to a decision and we will all be left limp and disappointed. Hopefully it's the 2nd fight in on a main card and not the co-main.

I don't see how Garry is anything less than -600. With how Colby has looked the last couple of years, I don't see how he wins.

Well you can hope in 1 hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Not sure I really care about the result of this fight. Could be a solid co-main, and the pressers will be entertaining, but I don't really care much who wins.

i like them both. i’d much rather see each one of them fight belal.

I dislike Ian more, and think Colby would prolly beat him tbh.

Although, he is 6'3 with a reach advantage... I dunno, depends how well Ian could deal with his boring ass wrestling suffocation.

Colby has looked p bad lately though. It's super frustrating when guys like this just waste their prime years too like, 1 fight a year or every year and a half or whatever, it's like breh... you're in your mid 30s now, every year is like 5 off now, fkn hurry up.

Colby sucks and his shtick isn't funny. Hopefully Garry retires him then gets starched by JDM or Shavkat.

I usually don’t root for fighters to get beat up because of how tough the sport is, but I’ll make an exception for Colby Covington. I’ve never been a fan of his act—it’s just negative, divisive, and poorly delivered. Ian Garry is the new kid on the block in the welterweight division, young, undefeated, and aiming for his 8th straight UFC win. Colby’s older, lost his last two matches, and hasn’t been active. It feels like a passing of the torch moment, and I hope Ian does it in a brutal and vicious way.

Ian Garry is a tool, but he's an impressionable young dude who made some bad decisions and is hopefully still figuring out his life.

Colby Covington is 36 years old. How a 36 year old grown man can willingly embarrass himself the way that he does is pathetic. The only thing he had going for him is that he was putting on good performances, but he isn't even doing that anymore. He should be out of the top 5 as soon as possible and stop getting lined up for undeserved title shots.
I'd like to see Garry beat Colby as well. How about Garry then beating Leon to become WW champion. When Dana gives him the belt, his wife takes it from Dana, hands it to her ex-husband and the ex-husband puts the belt around Garry's waist. It would probably shut down this site.

I usually don’t root for fighters to get beat up because of how tough the sport is, but I’ll make an exception for Colby Covington. I’ve never been a fan of his act—it’s just negative, divisive, and poorly delivered. Ian Garry is the new kid on the block in the welterweight division, young, undefeated, and aiming for his 8th straight UFC win. Colby’s older, lost his last two matches, and hasn’t been active. It feels like a passing of the torch moment, and I hope Ian does it in a brutal and vicious way.
Garry brutally beating Colby into retirement would only be a positive thing for this sport.

I don't want my two favorite fighters to fight

Back