Media I just met Alex Pereira

Ye, that was bizarre. I don’t remember ever seeing a point deducted for that reason <45>
But it did happen an awful lot of times.

Serkan’s nasty KO was also a highlight.

Sure, was brutal. Wasn’t that the fight where his mouthpiece kept falling out? I watched like 5 hours straight of fights, migth be mixing it up.
What he said :)
Correct! This is the match where he got a point deducted for losing his mouthpiece multiple times. Definitely my favorite fight of the Glory 83 card

Boxer should've told you these pics are supposed to be taken at the airport, n00b! Or, at least have a hot blonde in the background.

I jest, it's a cool pic, figure it was a cool experience, welcome to the site.

Boxer should've told you these pics are supposed to be taken at the airport, n00b! Or, at least have a hot blonde in the background.

I jest, it's a cool pic, figure it was a cool experience, welcome to the site.
No worries, he’ll learn with time:cool:

5Eh02u1.jpg

Ye, that was bizarre. I don’t remember ever seeing a point deducted for that reason <45>
But it did happen an awful lot of times.

Serkan’s nasty KO was also a highlight.
Yeah Peposhi dropped his mouthpiece a lot of times, even a few times after getting an official warning from the referee, so yeah, that caused the point deduction.
He couldn’t do anything about it right here though, when he got his face smashed in<45>

And yeah that knockout from Serkan Özçağlayan was wild, even looked a bit like one of those weird “delayed” KO’s

After the pic I picked Pereira up and tossed him around the octagon. My guess is he weighs atleast 225 lbs, was some light work:cool:
Jk hahah, but no way he’s below 225 lbs / 103 kg. Not a chance, Alex is fucking huge. He was standing next to Antonio Plazibat and didn’t look that much smaller tbh, and Plazibat is a solid 125 kg / 275 lbs heavyweight
@Iroh

Yeah, Alex is a big boy, but weight-wise Plazibat does look bigger. More meat on dem bones!
Yeah absolutely man, Pereira isn’t bigger than the 125 kg monster that is Plazibat, but he also isn’t getting completely dwarfed like every other middleweight would <45>

Speaking about Plazibat, did you see GLORY’s announcement about doing a Heavyweight Grand Prix at the end of this year, with the first qualification tournament taking place on April 29 (with the winner also facing Antonio Plazibat for the GLORY heavyweight interim-belt on June 17 because of Rico Verhoeven’s injury)?
Them good old K1-vibes:)

upload_2023-2-17_11-29-6.jpeg

upload_2023-2-17_11-30-12.jpeg

Pereira tower over @BoxerMaurits … impressive , how would you compare pereira to overeem size wise ? How tall are you my friend ? What is the average size of those dutch ?

Back