• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media I just met Alex Pereira

Pereira as tall as uberts? Wtf is he, 6’9”? Also look at that fist, ffs. Those knuckles scream PAIN.

7aurwi.jpg

Is hij net zo eng in het echt als zijn uitstraling? Of is het wel een aardige gozer?

Is hij net zo eng in het echt als zijn uitstraling? Of is het wel een aardige gozer?
Die blik in zijn gezicht veranderd niet hahah, hij kijkt echt heel de tijd zo, maar dat is alleen maar zijn uitstraling, that’s it.
Ik denk dat het verder gwn echt een goeie gozer is man. Ik volg Pereira op instagram, hij heeft sinds kort een leuke vriendin en lijkt alleen maar leuke dingen te doen, en af en toe vind ik zelfs een glimps van zijn glimlach;)

<mma4>

How much did he weigh, you think? Get a chance to pick him up?
After the pic I picked Pereira up and tossed him around the octagon. My guess is he weighs atleast 225 lbs, was some light work:cool:
Jk hahah, but no way he’s below 225 lbs / 103 kg. Not a chance, Alex is fucking huge. He was standing next to Antonio Plazibat and didn’t look that much smaller tbh, and Plazibat is a solid 125 kg / 275 lbs heavyweight

After the pic I picked Pereira up and tossed him around the octagon. My guess is he weighs atleast 225 lbs, was some light work:cool:
Jk hahah, but no way he’s below 225 lbs / 103 kg. Not a chance, Alex is fucking huge. He was standing next to Antonio Plazibat and didn’t look that much smaller tbh, and Plazibat is a solid 125 kg / 275 lbs heavyweight

I would have believed you if you meant it, bud. ;) I have no faith in his grapplink...

Yeah, I believe you though. Dude looks like a HW!

View attachment 968038

My friend @BoxerMaurits invited me to join him to GLORY83 after I also visited GLORY81. After the fights, we were lucky enough to get a picture with Alex Pereira! It’s not the best picture, but hey, it’s something :) Maurits suggested I should join this forum, so hello everyone!

Strong hairline, congrats, while it lasts

Last edited:
Back