I just remembered that Jim Miller got murdered at 300

This fight was fuckin stupid. You clearly cant win on the feet. Not one takedown attempt. Basically gift wrapped himself for Green.

Im glad he didnt get to be called Jim "fuckin" Miller.

Jim Fuckin Punching Bag Miller.

Jeezus Christmas man, no need to shit on a man's corpse lol.

This fight was fuckin stupid. You clearly cant win on the feet. Not one takedown attempt. Basically gift wrapped himself for Green.

Im glad he didnt get to be called Jim "fuckin" Miller.

Jim Fuckin Punching Bag Miller.

Bobby's TDD is underrated and Miller doesn't have great takedowns. I don't think Miller would've gotten him down once. Sure, it may have changed the standup aspects of the fight slightly but I doubt it would've made much of a difference in the end

Bobby's TDD is underrated and Miller doesn't have great takedowns. I don't think Miller would've gotten him down once. Sure, it may have changed the standup aspects of the fight slightly but I doubt it would've made much of a difference in the end
He didn't even fuckin try. If that's the case don't even take the fight. Can't strike w him won't wrestle. Ooookaaay thanks for wasting our time

the worst part about that fight was that he almost got talked into getting flatlined at the very end, he almost took the bait. i was watching the last 30 seconds through my fingers.

Reactions: HHJ
Paddy is not losing to fucking Jim miller lol

I don't know why you think they're on different levels. Bobby Green would beat Paddy the exact same way that he did Miller.

Miller and Paddy are both not good enough to be ranked but can beat nonranked opponents. I wouldn't bet money on Paddy.

Clay Guida?

How many times these guys fight? Set it up cause I ain’t watching

Good. Anyone who gets beat that bad, by Bobby Fuggen Green, needs to end his career.
I didn’t forget the absolute clinic Bobby put on Jim. Also Bobby is every bit the OG MMA legend that Miller is imo. I was very happy to see him perform so well on such a monumental card.

Miller had a much higher peak. He was actually in a title eliminator which Green never got close to.

What the hell is Pimblett even doing now? He hasn't fought in forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaleRousyStan
Back