I just remembered that Jim Miller got murdered at 300

Without the word 'literally', sherdog will have trouble understanding you

Lol UFC doesn't do title eliminators

Maybe not officially but the winner of his fight with Nate Diaz was to fight Ben Henderson for the Lightweight title which Diaz ended up doing and losing.

Can't win them all. It was still competitive early.

I agree with the people saying Jim fell in love with his hands though.

Still was fun to see him out there at 300. Guy is a legend.

Respect to Green as well.

He was 5-1 in his previous 6 going into the Green fight, with 5 finishes. His striking has never looked better. He isn't washed at all.
Doesn’t matter he’s still old and washed, 5-1 against low tier guys. Green is mid tier

Reactions: HHJ
I thought it could have been scored 30-25 if I'm remembering it right lmao. He got SMASHED.

He was 5-1 in his previous 6 going into the Green fight, with 5 finishes. His striking has never looked better. He isn't washed at all.
That 5-1 is pretty fugazi he was being fed contender series dudes and Cerrone on a 5 fight skid. The only guy he fought in that time period with a winning UFC record was Alex Hernandez and he lost that. Green was a huge step up in Comp from he'd been fighting the last several years and it showed

Reactions: HHJ
You have got to be kidding hahahah

The fact he even made it to UFC 300 off a win streak is impressive on its own tbh.

I was shocked he didn't initiate any grappling. I can't remember a single attempt, which should've been his focus tbh.

Miller has become way too complacement on his standup recently, ever since he got a few knockouts hes mostly exclusively relied on it despite always having a much superior ground game, its mind boggling.
It cost him in the fight with Hernandez as well when he spent the 2nd round just getting pieced up at range and when he finally took him down in round 3 he almost got the finish...
Wrestling takes way more energy then striking and miller is old

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back