I just rewatched 2nd round of Tony vs Donald without voice

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And I recommend you to watch that way,I will never listen Rogan commendating a fight again,Yeah when we listen to him its like our long time friend is talking about the fight,enjoyable guy but he truely is not a commendator,he is an entertainer I see that but thats it for me...

Did you mean commendating? Or was that a convenient mistake?

Cool. Maybe you want to elaborate on what changed about your perception of the round without Rogan‘s commentary.

So you don’t give us an actual opinion about the 2nd round without voice, just an opinion of joe. ? No thanks heff

<BronTroll1>

Joe Rogan in the booth to entertain what you complaining about? he is hype man thats going insane
after crazy KO and make you feel the moment,what is better? Dom Cruz guessing games mid fight while he wrong 90% of the time? fuck that

Cool. Maybe you want to elaborate on what changed about your perception of the round without Rogan‘s commentary.
Rogan is jost hyping the fights or fighters but he overhyped Tony so much,it was nothing but a brawl and a barely 10-9 round for Tony but Joe was like Tony murdered Cowboy with some unhuman skills

Rogan is jost hyping the fights or fighters but he overhyped Tony so much,it was nothing but a brawl and a barely 10-9 round for Tony but Joe was like Tony murdered Cowboy with some unhuman skills
clear 10-9 for Tony. It wasn't debatable who won the round. Tony outlanded cerrone big time and broke his face......

So in other words...... the same as the last 84 years.

clear 10-9 for Tony. It wasn't debatable who won the round. Tony outlanded cerrone big time and broke his face......
I dont complain Tony won the round but Donald was always there and ready to kill

rewatch the cejdo/marlon fight.

commentators make it seem like a comeback of the century. really marlon had a decent round were he kept henry at bay with some good leg kicks and counters. nothing crazy at all and alot of the kicks were checked. henry was never in trouble

I dont complain Tony won the round but Donald was always there and ready to kill
Wat did Rogan do that was so bad? Tony was handily winning the 2nd round.

If you wanna see shitty Rogan commentary, rematch Cruz vs Dillashaw. Legit acknowledges nothing TJ did the whole fight and just blew Dom.

Wat did Rogan do that was so bad? Tony was handily winning the 2nd round.

If you wanna see shitty Rogan commentary, rematch Cruz vs Dillashaw. Legit acknowledges nothing TJ did the whole fight and just blew Dom.
I thought TJ won that fight (very close). I don't care what the judges and Rogan say. Dom couldn't even walk after the fight and TJ looked ready to go another 5. Dom was very slick and TJ missed a lot. Dom of course didn't hurt TJ. TJ deserved a rematch, I'm not sure why they didn't give him one.

The thing with Donald is, that he needs his rthym. And Tony is the best with braking the other guy rthym. Just look at the start of 2rnd, both run to the midlle (Donald becourse he doesn't wanna be pushed back, Tony cuz he simply fight crazy), so Donald don't know what to do, and Tony is like most of the times he trow midle kick.
I liked Cowboy chances, but at the end of first round he started to loosing it.
And second round was all on Tony terms.
Maybe if cowboy had time to prepare better, but I don't know if he is the one to withold Tony's pressure.

rewatch the cejdo/marlon fight.

commentators make it seem like a comeback of the century. really marlon had a decent round were he kept henry at bay with some good leg kicks and counters. nothing crazy at all and alot of the kicks were checked. henry was never in trouble

It was a great comeback though because Marlon was in complete control the first round. Henry just looked lost and ate strong kicks repeatedly.

just looked up the stats and tony outstruck cerrone 104-68 in the fight winning both rounds by decent margin in strikes landed, head strikes landed and striking %. Also it was clear donald was getting busted up and losing steam while tony looked fresh. I did give first round to donald myself and donald wasnt done done in the second still fighting back. But he looked zapped, dont see any way he wins the fight barring a remarkable ko strike. But tony does such a good job rolling with punches that even when they land flush he does decent job diminishing the damage they actually do.

Hey it's funny, I just watched it again without sound ...and Tony still stomped Cowboy's ass and this is from a huge fan of both.

I like to watch it on mute as well and play gentle whale sounds in the distance

Back