I just started TRT, ask me anything

Yeah man, booked my first two appointments. Gonna go with shots. Too many women in my home to worry about transdermals.

Anybody using Aveed?

Half life of 34 days. Sounds bizarre. 1000mg injection means you're slowly decaying over time instead of maintaining levels with less large valleys. If it works, go for it! Fewer injections means less hassle.

Will the clinic test your T levels or do you need to get it from a lab first?

Is there any way they will say no?

Each testing facility will use their own ranges. I've seen 250-1000 before, but most common is 200-800 I think. Still, you're low.
200 - 800 is such a bad reference range imo.

Wherever Matt Serra got tested the reference range was clearly smaller. Serra said he tested in the high 300s before starting TRT.

Half life of 34 days. Sounds bizarre. 1000mg injection means you're slowly decaying over time instead of maintaining levels with less large valleys. If it works, go for it! Fewer injections means less hassle.

Yeah, I’m trying to do a cost analysis of Aveed (which the Dr. Is recommending) versus the less expensive Test. I don’t mind the number of shots if it’s significantly less expensive.

Yeah, I’m trying to do a cost analysis of Aveed (which the Dr. Is recommending) versus the less expensive Test. I don’t mind the number of shots if it’s significantly less expensive.
This will depend on the pharmacy too. You can take the same Rx to different pharmacies and they'll charge you different amounts. It's weird.

Will the clinic test your T levels or do you need to get it from a lab first?

Is there any way they will say no?

Dr. orders the test, you go test at the lab first thing in the morning, dr goes over the results with you. If you're low, they'll re-test most likely to make sure.

First shot was today. Thankfully it was uneventful and I didn’t have the allergic reaction associated with Aveed.

Will give a more detailed response after my next shot, and so on down the line. Hopefully things start turning around for me.

First shot was today. Thankfully it was uneventful and I didn’t have the allergic reaction associated with Aveed.

Will give a more detailed response after my next shot, and so on down the line. Hopefully things start turning around for me.
good luck, brother

Is there a way to get testosterone out of you? I am over 50 now but I still feel like my levels are way too high.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back