I know a trick to have free internet

Lots of people are sending me messages in fb just to know the trick and they are offering money just to learn how to. Theres an app i know that gives free mobile data but is useless if u dont use this other app so that those free mb's u get will be used for internet.
This app gives more than 1 gig of data everyday if u claim it.. and u can claim it again after 24 hours has passed.the mb's will refresh again
Only works in philippines.

Im starting to think if i teach those people for money because they are offering me it might be illegal and someday i may get arrested but all i want is to teach them also for the extra money lol

What do u think? Should i stop or not
<{poor?}>

When I lived with my sister I used to hack into this companies WIFI that was nearby. They eventually caught on but I don't think they realized I wasn't part of the company because I just changed my MAC and the WIFI password was the same. I was downloading tons of torrents because my sister had no TV or anything.

Lots of people are sending me messages in fb just to know the trick and they are offering money just to learn how to. Theres an app i know that gives free mobile data but is useless if u dont use this other app so that those free mb's u get will be used for internet.
This app gives more than 1 gig of data everyday if u claim it.. and u can claim it again after 24 hours has passed.the mb's will refresh again
Only works in philippines.

Im starting to think if i teach those people for money because they are offering me it might be illegal and someday i may get arrested but all i want is to teach them also for the extra money lol

What do u think? Should i stop or not

Philippines? I think you should start selling drugs for supplemental income instead. See how that goes.

You would save more money if you pursued a career that would pay you enough for internet to be an extremely minor expense.

I wish you'd put that this only works in the Phillipines in the title. Would've saved me a click.

Back