i live in miami and im not evacuating during hurricane irma..ask me anything

As expected.. it depends in what area you were in. The winds i experienced definately were not cat 2 winds.
Where were you at during the storm?
We saw some gust of around 100mph, a category 5 is like another 50mph ontop of that?
Christ i can't even imagine

Here in Georgia (not near the coast) our power went out Monday @ 10:28 am. It just came back on today (Tuesday) @ 7pm.

It's nothing to get in a twist over. I'm just glad we're ok, thank the Good Lord.

Lost power day of but came back yesterday (Monday). Feeling pretty good. A lot of destruction throughout the neighborhood from just the wind but all things considered things turned out good on my end.

Where were you at during the storm?
We saw some gust of around 100mph, a category 5 is like another 50mph ontop of that?
Christ i can't even imagine
I live borderline pompano/coconut creek,
Yea the winds here sounded like a freight train. Well yea, i believe we had some gusts upthere in the 120s. SoFlo is gonna look quite different for a while because nearly half the trees are gone.

I live borderline pompano/coconut creek,
Yea the winds here sounded like a freight train. Well yea, i believe we had some gusts upthere in the 120s. SoFlo is gonna look quite different for a while because nearly half the trees are gone.
Our houses held up (for the most part) and we're alive, that's what matters

Back